1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mingyi~! ^^

Jan 20, 2007

1. Mingyi is such a lovely person!!^^ I bought the most beautiful clothes from her, and she was such a sweetheart to deal with! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

2. bought red devil set from her. good communication, fast shipping was just what i wanted!

3. Purchased a red MSD dress from her!! Quick responses, fast shipping, and a high quality dress equal a great transaction! :thumbup

4. Mingyi just gave my Masha a custom faceup--I enjoyed working with Mingyi so much, and she gave Nell a *beautiful* new face with tons of personality! Mingyi was amazingly fast, as well as being responsive and a wonderful artist; from beginning to end, the entire commission only took three weeks. :aheartbea I would definitely ask Mingyi to do more faceups for me, no doubt about it!

5. I've bought a cute msd outfit from Mingyi, it was great. Everything went smoothly. Mingyi was quick to reponse and posting off the outfit.

Nice to do business with you, Mingyi~ :cake:

6. I bought a head a long time ago from mingyi and the transaction was flawless. It led to my recently commissioning a face up from her; the shipping was SUPER fast, she was extremely well prepared, did an incredible job and was kind enough to accomodate my stupidity at random times XDDD Highly recommend her!! A truly great artist.

7. I commissioned minyi for a face-up and she's so nice and understanding. Her work is also beautiful! I highly recommand her!

8. Bought Chris head from Mingyi - not only did it arrive in 3 days but it is one of the most stunningly gorgeous heads I've ever seen. If you are lucky enough to get a repainted head of anykind from Mingyi, jump on it you will not be sorry. Incredible faceup work, just incredible. Seller ships fast and is sweet as can be. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

9. i bought a face up, she fast and communicate easily ! thank you !

10. I got Mingyi's lovely Noel. He arrived SUPERfast - in 3 days only - and well packaged and everything she said he was. She's a great seller, the face up is wonderful and I cannot recommend her highly enough! Great communication as well.

I am a very happy doll-person with this gorgeous boy!

Thank you, Mingyi!

Alicex

11. Such wonderful service. i cannot say enough about how wonderful Mingyi is! Thank you for my beautiful girl!! T_T!

12. Mingyi was kind enough to sell me a Volks bunny blanket I was desperately looking for. I received it quickly, it was nicely packaged and looked brand new. I would definitely deal with this seller again! :D

13. I just received a Volks FCS MSD F-20 yesterday from Mingyi. The face up she gave her is amazing! I paid her on Sunday and had the doll on Friday. This was super fast considering that I live in Florida and she is in Hong Kong. I would definitely recommend her services or to buy from! She was wonderful to deal with.... :fangirl:

14. Just bought my 2nd head from Mingyi, an F16. It's hard to believe Mingyi can top herself but she is that incredible and amazing. What a gorgeous head,so professional looking - flawless. As before lighting fast shipping,a pure pleasure to deal with.

Mingyi, thank you so much!!!!!!

15. I commissioned Mignyi for a face-up. She was amazingly fast and she's an awesome artist. I can't recommend her highly enough. A pleasure to deal with.

Thanks ^__^

16. I just received my second beautiful faceup from Mingyi--this time, she painted a Megu head for me. The delicate, detailed work that Mingyi does is beyond beautiful, plus Mingyi is exceptionally sweet, professional, communicative, and FAST. She even worked in my commission while she was in the process of moving and starting a new job! I hope I'll have a lot more opportunities to commission faceups from Mingyi in the future. :fangirl:

17. I just received three heads that Mingyi painted for me. I cannot begin to describe how beautiful they are. I've been staring at them all day!

Mingyi was sweet, courteous and very patient with any changes I wanted to make. I hope to be able to commission a few more faceups from her. Her work is awesome and I can't recommend her highly enough. Thank you so much Mingyi!

18. I bought a Volks girl body from Mingyi and all went so smoothly, She posted the body so quickly:D, Very well packaged and just as described,
      I would certainly buy from Mingyi again:aheartbea
      Redastor

19. I just bought a lovely head from Mingyi. She is a talented artist and a lovely person to deal with! She also did a careful packaging and fast shipping!
      I consider myself lucky and honored to own one of her pieces!
      Thank you very much!

20. My sch A boy came back to me looking perfect. She is a great artist. Highly recommended.