1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mingyi~! ^^

Jan 20, 2007

1. Mingyi did face ups on my two AiL girls, Alice and Daryl and from the very beginning she was wonderful to deal with. She did the most beautiful work on the girls exactly how I wanted them to be and kept in touch with pictures every step of the way.She has a knack of knowing exactly what you want .I cant recommend her highly enough and will always return to her for my dolls face ups.I just hope she doesnt get too famous ,then I'll never get a slot, lol.
      Lovely lady.

Xinte

2. I just bought a pair of eyes from mingyi, and could not be happier with the transaction. :) They arrived fast and well-packed. She is lovely to do business with! Thanks so much!

3. Bought 3rd head from Mingyi and the F16 boy is breathtaking. Her work astounds me and I know this is not the last work I will get from Mingyi. She is quick with shipping and sweet as can be. AMAZING!!

4. I had a face up done by Mingyi and she was fast at getting it done and shipped back to me. She showed me drafts first of how it would look and if i needed to make changes ! She was great to deal with, good communication and smooth transaction !

I will surely do business with her again !
      :daisy

5. Mingyi painted my Minoruworld Minoru and she did an absolutely incredible job--I've commissioned lots of face-ups before, and I was very impressed by Mingyi's professionalism. She's a very skilled artist and was super nice to deal with~ I would recommend her highly. :D

6. i commissioned MingYi to paint my mnf shiwoo head and couldnt be happier that i did!
      i agree with what everyone else has said about her being very nice to deal with, very talented, and professional.
      her painting is meticulous and beautiful, and she did it just how i asked.
      ive been in the hobby for 4 years now, and her faceups are really some of the prettiest, and most skilled ive seen.
      in conclusion, i absolutely recommend her!:D

7. I commissioned Mingyi for two heads and it was BEAUTIFUL. The wait times were very dependable and the transaction went fast and smoothly. :)

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

8. I made a faceup order from Mingyi. Her work is absolutely excellent, she listens to what you want and works with you, patient, friendly, and kind, all while remaining professional. Shipping was fast. Overall HIGHLY recommended. Thanks!

9. Mingyi painted my Volks MSD Lilith, and she did an absolutely AMAZING job. My girl is so stunning and beautiful, and I couldn't be happier! Mingyi not only does wonderful work, but she is so friendly and prompt and informative. I want to send two more heads to her now!

Thank you so much!!! <3

10. I recently commissioned Mingyi to do the faceup on my Soom Gena head. Her work is beautiful, delicate and lovely - I was breathtaken by my beautiful girl when she arrived. Turnover time was as promised, and I think Mingyi works hard to keep to those deadlines!

Mingyi has been professional and communicative throughout the entire faceup process. Hi highly recommend her for anyone looking for a faceup artist, and I'm sure that I will be sending more heads to her in the future.

Thanks for a great transaction!

11. Mingyi recently completed a faceup commission for me. She was super fast, had wonderful communication and did amazing work! Thank you so much!

12. Mingyi just completed four faceups for me. They are all beautiful. Beyond beautiful really. Mingyi is a true artist and really listens to your ideas. If there is any doubt about anything she will ask. Her communication is always so friendly! I now have seven dolls with mingyi faceups and I cherish them. I cannot recommend mingyi highly enough. I guarantee you will not be disappointed if you commission her.

13. Mingyi did a beautiful faceup on my YoSD Kun. She was very easy to work with and had excellent communication, with photos during the faceup process. I would highly recommend Mingyi as a faceup artist.
      :)
      Michelle

14. I sent Mingyi my MSD's head for a faceup comission. Communication from the start was fast and helpful, and I am very happy with the faceup which is very finely painted and professional. Mingyi was helpful in offering to make any changes I requested along the way and sent the head back via EMS shipping which was very fast!

Fantastic artist, and a pleasure to deal with.

15. Mingyi did a face up on my Yo-Kun and tanned Lati. They are stunning. And arrived back really well packaged. Mingyi was very friendly and kept me up to date right throughout the transaction. I would highly recommend her and will definately be back. Thankyou!

16. I commissioned two more faceups for my dear Volks MSD girls, and they were absolutely <b>gorgeous</b>! Mingyi is polite, kind, friendly, and a very hard worker. Her turn around time is fabulous, and she is so wonderful to deal with. I cannot recommend her highly enough! If you have a dollie in need of a beautiful face, send them to Mingyi!

17. Mingyi did two faceups for me, and .. I have never been more pleased. They are STUNNING. They just .. wow. Their preview pictures don't do the real things justice. I'm thrilled, and I really hope to commission Mingyi again. I'm struggling to find words to express how gorgeous her work is.

18. I commissioned a faceup for my Soom Violet from Mingyi and I'm very happy with the end result! She's fast but never produces shoddy work and maintains good communications throughout the commissioning process. I'll definitely reserve more faceup slots from her in the future!

19. Mingyi's faceup work is beautiful! I commissioned her to faceup my Ryu and she did an amazing job. She listened to my requests and was very quick about making the changes I wanted and making him perfect~

She sent him extremely quickly, and he was home only a week after she first showed me pictures.

I would love to commission Mingyi again, and I would highly recommend her!

20. I commissioned Mingyi to paint my boy.. and she did a most lovely job.. the work was exquisite and definitely what i was looking for.. communication was smooth and fast. she replied promptly to all my queries. and shipped my boy's head out promptly and well-packaged..

highly recommended!! i'd love to commission her again!! *-*

Thanks Again~