1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mingyi~! ^^

Jan 20, 2007

1. I commissioned Mingyi to do a faceup for my MNF Dark Elf Soo.
      I could not be happier. Her communication was great and the job that she did is utterly breathtaking. I recommend HIGHLY!!!!!!!

Thanks Mingyi, I love what you've done for my girl.

Eleanor

2. I asked Mingyi to do three face ups at once! I knew that they would be great, because I have commissioned her to do another face up for earlier and I loved it!

Well, all three of them turned out GREAT!! Mingyi has a great eye for finding the "bone structure" of a sculpt, and placing the eyebrows and eye makeup in just the right place. Her colors are so pretty, too. I asked for a 'natural looking' face and I got just that -- on all three. The colors are perfect!

All three face ups are very different, but just right for their sculpt.

I certainly plan to commission Mingyi again for my next face up.

Thank you so much, Mingyi, you have brought my dollies to life!!

nancy60304

3. Mingyi did face up, scurs and body painting for my IOS ASYD. he is so beautiful now!
      She did her work so good! I am very impressed by Mingyi. I will advise her for my friends!

4. Mingyi painted my Ange Ai Gaby and it came back absolutely stunning! Thank you!
      She was a pleasure to deal with. Mingyi always answers emails within a day and she's very patient with my questions.

5. Mingyi did a face-up for my boy, she was very patient in understanding my requirements and replying to my mails. She did a great job for the face-up and returned my boy fast and safely. =) Will recommend her for face-up commission.

6. I commissioned Mingyi for face ups for my Volks Toppi and Jamie Winnie doll. She did a wonderful job and their new faces are beautiful. Mingyi was very friendly and kept me updated with messages and many photos. I would highly recommend her. Thank you so much Mingyi. You are amazing!

7. I comissioned Mingyi for face up for my Lu-wen as i loved what she did previously for my Bliss.. and.. she did a wonderful job again!!! ^^ Everything i reqested and more... She's very friendly and understanding. Even helping me to mail out a pair of eyes which i acidentally sent to her.. ^^;
      I highly recommend her.. again.. ^^ definitly a trustworthy, fast and friendly service.. ^^

THANKS AGAIN!!! :3

8. I commissioned a faceup for my SD Nana from Mingyi! My Nana is even more beautiful than I could have imagined!!!! ♥ Mingyi is very friendly and professional! I look forward to sending more dolls to Mingyi!

9. mingyi recently did a face-up for my dream doll, a Volks Madoka. Her work is amazing! A friend of mine had commissioned her before and recommended her, I am SO glad she did. I am so happy with how my beautiful boy turned out! Thanks, mingyi, for doing such a wonderful job. :pcake

10. It was my first commission experience ever and I'm happy and satisfied with the results:3nodding:
      Mingyi did amazing face ups and mods to my Anos twins. I was pretty worried whether I could explain what I need but Mingyi was a real professional and did great job! My boys look alike but at the same time they are two different persons. and I absolutely in :aheartbea with the way she painted the eyebrows and lips. Though I had two wait for almost two months to see my boys Mingyi tried to reply the letters ASAP and was very friendly.
      I wish u all the best, dear Ming Yi!:bcake

11. Commissioned Mingyi for her wonderful faceup service. Everything was done very professionally and friendly. Thank you Mingyi for making my girls into angels :D

12. I commissioned Mingyi to do a faceup for my DIM LOVE Arno.
      the treat was great, she's kind and patient, and her work is amazing and she is very fast doing it!
      thank you very much once more, youre an artist! :fangirl:

13. I commissioned a faceup from Mingyi and she was very pleasant to deal with--communication was good and I love my boy's new look! ^_^ Thank you so much!

14. I commissioned Mingyi for a faceup. She was very friendly throughout the transaction! She worked and shipped in a timely manner and periodically asked me for feedback and clarification so as to get my faceup correct. ^^ I'm pleased with her faceup! It's so beautiful and of wonderful quality! I'd definitely commission her again!!

15. I am so excited to have some of Mingyi's work in my collection now... she did two beautiful face-ups for my dolls. Everything is lovely, and Mingyi is sooooo wonderful to work with. My dolls were packed very well and I really appreciate all her hard work!!! Thank you so much, Mingyi!!!

16. Mingyi made my Kyrielle's faceup. She's such a wonderful artist and lovely person !
      Very good communication with always friendly fast answers, the head was very well packed and fastly shipped, and perfect work :fangirl:
      I'd commission again Mingyi with pleasure.

Thank you so much for everything :)

17. I purchased a Leina head from Mingyi and she also did her face up. She does wonderful work and the faceup was perfect. Everything went just fine, packed well, shipped fast and a great person to work with. Thanks!!

18. I received my DollGru #9 yesterday and he's really beautiful and handsome all thanks to Mingyi she is really wonderful person to work with, definitely will commission her for the incredible face-ups for my dolls soon :)

19. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Just got my bb in the mail today. He's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazing! THANK YOU SO MUCH he was absolutely in EVERY way worth the wait! Mingyi did an eye mod, blushed his tail and painted him for me and I couldn't possibly be more pleased. I just may have to do business in the future ^^

20. I commissioned Mingyi to do a faceup on my Pukifee Ante open and sleeping plates and she did the most beautiful job. She was extremely professional and kept me updated all the way through. Mingyi was a pleasure to deal with and her work is in my opinion some of the best I've seen. Thankyou Mingyi!

luv MOP...