1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mingyi~! ^^

Jan 20, 2007

1. Mingyi did a commission for me even though I PMed her before her thread was technically opened for commissions again. She was very nice, did an amazing job very quickly too. It was a great experience and she is highly recommended.

2. Very professional faceup artists who painted 2 dolls of mine who look exquisite.
      Very fast and reliable. Great at communication.

Mingyi is a sweet caring artist that does an amazing job fast! I would not hesitate to commission her again.

Mingyi is a doll herself. Thank you! ~Gus

3. I commissioned mingyi for a face-up. She is a talented artist and a nicely person ! Her work is amazing ! Highly recommended.
      Thnak you !

4. I had a face up done by Mingyi and she was prompt at getting it done and shipped back to me. She was great to deal with, good communication and smooth transaction. I would like to do business with her again. ^_^

5. I commissioned mingyi to do the face-up on both of my SOOM Afi heads (as well as blushing the Afi tail) and the result is incredible! I'm so in love :D

Not only is mingyi incredibly talented, she is also super nice and professional. I'd totally recommend her to anyone else... and I can't wait to commission her again in the future!

Thank you so much, mingyi! :)

6. I commissioned Mingyi for faceups on my LUTS KD Hodoo and Bory. She did an amazing job on both and I am extremely happy. She is a very talented artist and a lovely person to deal with. I highly recommend her services. :D

Thankyou so much!
      :aheartbea

7. I comissioned Mingyi to do two faceups for my Beyla twins. She was so lovely and even made changes when I requested them. She has been ever so polite and sweet throughout the entire transaction! Her work is even more outstanding in person.

I would love to have Mingyi paint my dolls in the future. Highly recommended artist! :aheartbea

8. I love Mingyi's work so much, and this is my third time sending a doll to her. ^_^
      She is always a sweet person to work with, and my dolls always come out exactly what I had hoped for~

Mingyi does beautiful work in the time-frame she promises of 3-4 weeks, and ships the doll back very safely and quickly.
      Highly recommended as always!

9. I commissioned Mingyi for two face-ups and it was a wonderful transaction. The heads turned out better then I could of hoped for and they are so gorgeous even more so in person. Mingyi does very exquisite work, turn-around time was exactly as stated, is pleasent and quick to respond to all PM's and is just a joy to commission. I would recommend her and commission again in the future. :fangirl:

10. I commissioned Mingyi for a face up in my Vampire Miho head, and everything went wonderfully! She did exactly what I wished for my character, and made Jullien even better than what i imagined now, thanks to her. ^_^

I'll certainly do business with her again in the future, highly recommended artist!! ^_^ <3 <3

11. Mingyi painted my C.H. Petite Hanael for me and she is so lovely. You really have to see her work in person to see the wonderful details that make her work so fantastic.

12. Great face up! i love it!!!!... She gaves the touch that is really suitable to my girls' character...I don't know how she did it but it's just exactly...love it...
      Communication is great, too...
      absolutely want a new slot reserve... :D

13. It was my first time commissioning an artist for a faceup, so I was really nervous about it. After looking at a lot of portfolios, I chose Mingyi and I am so happy with the result ! I didn't like my Soulkid Katie A. at the beginning, but thanks to Mingyi's work I finally fell in love with her. It's exactly what I was hoping for. Her work is amazing. I would certainly commission Mingyi again. :)

14. Mingyi painted two heads for me and preformed an eye opening.

The eye mod turned out perfect, and the shape and size of the eyes is just how I requested it to be.

Mingyi really went the extra mile to make sure that my girls turned out exactly as I envisioned them, taking my horrible photoshopping and turning my blank heads into works of art. I know I will be turning to Mingyi again should I ever need another faceup. :)

15. I commissioned Mingyi for two faceups for my Unoa girls.
      She is really friendly and an amazing faceup artist !
      I´m so happy! I highly recommended Mingyi!

16. I commissioned Mingyi for a face up and she did an amazing job!! My custom house hyun looks amazing now, she's very professional and talented, and she's very fast in communication. She also opened a bit more my unoa's eyes :)

She's very reliable and nice, I highly recommend her ^^​

17. I commissioned MingYi for a face-up for my MSD, and overall experience was wonderful! Ming was very friendly and upheld great communication. The progress photo Ming sent was very helpful and reassuring. MingYi followed my direction perfectly and face-up came out beautifully- not only in pictures but in person too! When my girl arrived, she was packed with great care. Again, this experience was excellent and I would not hesitate to send more dolls to Ming for face-ups in the future. Thanks so much! :D

18. Mingyi painted many faces for me already, and this time I sent her my 4 Chibi Unoa faceplates+teeth. It all went fantastic again, I think it's such a relief that it is so much easier to get a slot for face ups with her than several other artists, plus the communication is always great and her work is sublime!! Would totally send more dolls to her, highly recommended!! Thanks again (L)

19. I had some face ups and mod done by Mingyi. She showed me drafts first of how it would look and if i needed to make changes. She was great to deal with, good communication and smooth transaction.
      I would like to do business with her again.

20. I am never disappointed when I send my dolls to Mingyi. This is the third or fourth time that I have commissioned a faceup, and like the previous times, their new faces take my breath away. Pictures speak louder than words, so here are the two most recent girls who went for their "spa" with Mingyi!

[​IMG]