1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for minic

Sep 9, 2009

1. I've just completed my first transaction here - so thought I should start a thread.

2. I recently sold a doll to minic and have no hesitation in recommending her.
      Swift to pay and extremely reliable. Communications fast and friendly.
      Thank you so much for an easy pleasant transaction. :daisy

3. I traded my Kazekidz Matilda to minic for her custom Luts Lishe.
      It was a flawless transaction! Lishe was packed very securely, and arrived in record time.
      I would recommend her to anyone as a trade partner.

4. i am lucky enough to own several mararet turner pieces , my red dress done to prices accuracy a blue reddingcoat, asterfully reproduced adn just yesterday a care package arrived form margarets recent trip to chatsworth ( georgianna duchess of devonshire) and margaret sent me thsi inmeccable package of maust haves for the properly dressed 1 late 18 century girls. id sell a kidney for another margaret, and if the chance ever presents itself to you, JUMP. she is amoung the worlds best , if not the best in dolly couture. im forever honored to own a slice of margaret, my vivien westwood! thank you for everything but mostly your firendship over the years. i treasure you margaret.

5. im sorry my spelling is horrendous, im only one 1/3 cup of joe. :) happy mornings.

6. I sold a pair of eyes to minic, and the transaction was perfect. Minic sent the payment promptly and even let me know when the eyes arrived - I'd gladly do business with her again^^

7. I purchased a DC Body from Minic and the transaction was just beautiful, what an easy going seller, fantastic communication, my body was packaged ever so well, I highly recommend this wonderful seller, 5*****

8. minic bought a doll body from me and the transaction was perfect with such a cordial buyer who was quick to communicate, prompt with payment and notified me immediately upon the package's arrival. I would deal with minic again with pleasure. :)

Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy! :aheartbea

9. Minic bought a pair of eyes from me. Communications was quick and very friendly. Payment on the spot. She told me when eyes arrived.
      Warmly recomended buyer, it was a pleasure to deal with you^^.