1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for minic

Sep 9, 2009

1. I've just completed my first transaction here - so thought I should start a thread.
    2. I recently sold a doll to minic and have no hesitation in recommending her.
      Swift to pay and extremely reliable. Communications fast and friendly.
      Thank you so much for an easy pleasant transaction. :daisy
    3. I traded my Kazekidz Matilda to minic for her custom Luts Lishe.
      It was a flawless transaction! Lishe was packed very securely, and arrived in record time.
      I would recommend her to anyone as a trade partner.
    4. i am lucky enough to own several mararet turner pieces , my red dress done to prices accuracy a blue reddingcoat, asterfully reproduced adn just yesterday a care package arrived form margarets recent trip to chatsworth ( georgianna duchess of devonshire) and margaret sent me thsi inmeccable package of maust haves for the properly dressed 1 late 18 century girls. id sell a kidney for another margaret, and if the chance ever presents itself to you, JUMP. she is amoung the worlds best , if not the best in dolly couture. im forever honored to own a slice of margaret, my vivien westwood! thank you for everything but mostly your firendship over the years. i treasure you margaret.
    5. im sorry my spelling is horrendous, im only one 1/3 cup of joe. :) happy mornings.
    6. I sold a pair of eyes to minic, and the transaction was perfect. Minic sent the payment promptly and even let me know when the eyes arrived - I'd gladly do business with her again^^
    7. I purchased a DC Body from Minic and the transaction was just beautiful, what an easy going seller, fantastic communication, my body was packaged ever so well, I highly recommend this wonderful seller, 5*****
    8. minic bought a doll body from me and the transaction was perfect with such a cordial buyer who was quick to communicate, prompt with payment and notified me immediately upon the package's arrival. I would deal with minic again with pleasure. :)

Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy! :aheartbea
    9. Minic bought a pair of eyes from me. Communications was quick and very friendly. Payment on the spot. She told me when eyes arrived.
      Warmly recomended buyer, it was a pleasure to deal with you^^.