1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Minicurios

Apr 8, 2008

1. I couldn't find a feedback thread for this member, but I sold her my NS Lishe and she was exceptionally wonderful to work with. Very prompt with communication, fast to pay, and very patient. All DoA transactions should be this great, would gladly do business with again!
    2. Presuming this is the right place to continue to sing high praises for minicurios.
      I bought a head from her in a fabulous and perfect transaction.:)
      Speedy and well packaged, gorgeous head.:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      Altogether fabulous.
    3. Minicurios bought a Flexi Fashion doll from me and she's wonderful to do business with! Prompt, friendly emails, and fast payment. This was a perfect, easy transaction in every way. I'd happily do business with her again!
    4. I bought a Narae 43cm from minicurios ^^
      It was a plesant transaction, and my new girl arrived within 2 weeks. :) Well packed and a girl that clearly had been taken good care of! :)
    5. I just bought an Elfdoll Soah from minicurios--it was a delightful transaction, very quick and friendly, and Soah arrived in absolutely perfect condition! Minicurios was wonderful to deal with, and it would be a pleasure to do business with her again. :aheartbea
    6. I bought a June from Andrea. She's a very nice person. And the transaction was faultlessly.
      I would buy again from her.:)
    7. I bought a tan Limho Mono, an Unoa faceplate and a couple of wigs from minicurios. She had great communications, shipped quickly and the doll was packed securely. Thanks for a great transaction!
    8. I adopted an Unoa Sist on a month's layaway from minicurios and it was such an awesome transaction from A to Z. Very nice communication, extremely service minded and understanding in regards to both the layaway and the packaging. The doll herself was in 100% perfect condition. Thank you so much, Andrea!
    9. I bought a Domuya flexi fashion Lara from Andrea. She was helpful throughout the process and a dream to deal with :chocoheart.
      Thanks again