1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Minigrace

Sep 29, 2012

1. I bought a Dollzone NS Momo from Minigrace. Perfect transaction! She was friendly, super fast to ship her and the doll arrived safe and sound - very securely packaged and even more beautiful in person. I would be delighted to work with her again! <3

(&#65417; &#9684; &#9697; &#9684;)&#65417;*:&#65381;&#65439;&#10023; &#10084;

2. Minigrace purchased a Lati yellow sp Lulu from me; fast payment, super friendly and great communication Thanks a bunch!

3. I did a trade with minigrace and it went fabulously. Very smooth transaction. Would definitely trade with again.

4. minigrace bought me LTF ... she is a very good buyer, is communicative and friendly!

5. Minigrace bought 2 pairs of puki puki hands from me. Communication was fast and everything went smoothly. I'd definitely do business with her again. Thanks! :)

6. [TABLE="width: 522"]
      [TR]
      [TD="colspan: 4"] Minigrace bought the glass doll eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,if you are her friends and order from me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the eyelashes or eye putty as gifts with money free.[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="colspan: 4"] and it is high appreciated to introduce my website to your group and also your friends, inside there is one function to show how it looks when the doll wear the eyes which you selected.[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD][/TD]
      [TD][/TD]
      [TD][/TD]
      [TD][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="colspan: 4"]http://www.cig168.com/[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

7. Minigrace purchased two Latidoll yellow dress sets from me. Wonderful buyer, easy transaction and fast payment! Thank you again!

8. I purchased a doll from Minigrace and she was very nice to work with. Communication was excellent and she shipped the item very soon after payment was made. Thank you for a great transaction!

9. Minigrace commissioned me for a face up and was a great customer! Replied on time and very nice to work with, thank you!

10. I just purchased a little doll from Minigrace and the entire transaction was just wonderful. Timely communication and shipping, the doll arrived safely wrapped and in stated condition. I couldn't be more delighted!

11. purchased a headback. great communication throughout the whole process. item arrived quickly and safe. Thank you!!

12. I just bought an adorable puki puki from Minigrace and the whole transaction was wonderful start to finish.
      Minigrace was very friendly and helpful and so easy to work with, she's even been looking at the tracking for me.
      I can't recommend her highly enough and I would do business again in a heartbeat.
      thank you!! <3

13. Minigrace responded to a my FS/WTT thread with EXACTLY what I was looking for... :) Communication was fantastic (and friendly), she shipped quickly and kept in touch with the tracking number and status of the package that I sent her way. It was a smooth, easy, pleasant transaction. Her half of the trade arrived and was in perfect condition, carefully wrapped. I would trade with her again, anytime. ♥

Chris

14. Minigrace offered to give my Lati White SP Arin a new home and I must say our transaction was a joy! Her communication was prompt and super friendly, and her payment was lightning fast. I would happily deal with her again! Highly recommended! :daisy

15. I purchased her Lati White outfits by Spampy and the transaction was perfect. The items were in mint condition, the communication was great, and the shipping was fast. I highly recommend Ms. Terri! Thanks bunches

16. Minigrace responded to my WTB and offered me a Pukipuki Chu Chu faceplate. Shipped very fast and was packed very well. Will be a nice addition to my growing pile of Pukis, thank you so much! ^.^ :aheartbea

17. Minigrace bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A real pleasure to do business with!

18. Minigrace / Terri purchased my Lati White Yui, paid fast and communication was friendly all the way .

Thanks for letting me know that she arrived safely! I would deal with Terri again in a heartbeat :dance

19. Minigrace purchased a pair of eyes from me and the transaction was amazing. Communication couldn't have been nicer, paid quickly, and let me know when they arrived.

20. Another great transaction with MiniGrace as the buyer of my glass eyes. Always a pleasure to deal with!