1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for minimary

Dec 26, 2007

1. Very helpful, understanding seller! I bought a Soom Keny from Minimary on layaway.
      The transaction went very quiet. Thank you very much! Fast shipping, secure packaging parcel.;)
      Special thanks for the gift! It was very nice!:fangirl:

2. I traded my Galena for minimary's crystal boy. Super communication and everything went perfect! Thank you <3!

3. minimary kindly adopted my soom so galena 'sweet witch'. she also offered me a partial trade, and I accepted her soom male jointed hands.
      she shipped quickly and safely, and let me knew when the doll arrived safe and sound. communication has been perfect and payment fast.
      I highly recommend her both as seller and as buyer, thank you so much for this smooth transaction!

4. Bought a Volks girl head from Minimary! :D She replied to PMs very fast, was very nice and patient with the short layaway, and shipped really quick. ^^ The head was packaged well and arrived in perfect condition! Will not hesitate to buy from again... Thank you for a great transaction! ^^

5. I traded with minimary my Volks Yuh for her Volks SWD Nana head. This was a perfect transaction, i am so happy!. Communication was always very friendly and very fast and Nana arrived very very fast too^^. She was perfectly well packed!. I can only recommend her as a seller and would definitely deal with her again^^ Thank you so much <3<3<3

6. I bought a Switch Ancy head from minimary. Communication with her was good, and she sent the head fast, though would have appreciated a better packaging for the box.
      But everything went well otherwise and I'm satisfied with the transaction ^^

7. Bought a soom doll from Minimary~The transaction and trade both were smooth and communication worked well. Thank you.^ ^

8. Minimary purchased a Nana SWD head from me. All around an excellent transaction! Minimary is very friendly and answers all emails promptly ~ I would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you ^_^

9. I have purchased a Volks Creamy Mami head, and the transaction went very smoothly. She promptly replied to all my PMs and was friendly in her communication. The head was shipped as soon as the last payment came in and arrived in less than a week, nicely packed and in once piece.
      Thank you!

10. I bought my girl SD13 Jun Tachibana from minimary. She is very nice and provided me lots of pictures when I asked. The transaction was smooth and she replied my every PM kindly. The shipment was very fast! Thank you so much! It's a perfect transaction~!

11. I purchased Luts Abadon head from Minimary.
      I had no problem to communicate with her, and she send the head fast too.
      thank you :)

12. Minimary traded my monzo for a Crobi Nia hybrid. All went well and I am happy to work with her again! :D Thank you!

13. I bought a YoTenshi Yayoi from Minimary on layaway. The transaction was very smooth and she answered all my PMs and shipped very promptly, and she even gave me an extra wig without mentioning! Definitely a seller whom I will recommend without a 2nd thought! Thank you Minimary for the wonderful transaction!

14. I bought soom jointed hands from Minimary.It was very fast and smooth transaction!She is very good seller!Thank you so much for everything.

15. I've traded Rosenlied Sage for Dollshe Hound Head with minimary ^^
      The transaction was fast, smooth and very nice ^^ Thank you!

16. I bought a doll on layaway from Minimary. She was very understanding, and pleasant to do business with. Thank you! ^^

17. Minimary bough a doll head from me and paid promptly and notified me when the item arrived.
      Excellent buyer!

Thanks you so much! :fangirl:

18. I traded a Volks MSD F-06 for minimary's Volks SWD Suzuna. The trade was lovely and very easy. Minimary replied to all PMs very quickly and sent her half of the trade when she said she would. Suzuna arrived safely packed and lovely. I would highly recommend minimary for trades. :)

19. I traded my Soom Lami for a Volks SWD Nono. Quick communication, friendly, shipped on the agreed day; a very easy trade! The doll arrived very well packed, and Mary even sent a couple very cute dresses as extras!!

Highly recommended trade partner, would definitely trade with again. Thank you!!