1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mininight12·Studio(M12·S)

May 7, 2007

1. Mininight12·Studio(M12·S)

Is one group to provide a periphery service for the BJD.
      our works contents includes:
      The BJD make up,wigs,the glass eyes,clothing,shoes&hats,the creation of original decoration
      and other related merchandises sells.

This is a feedback thread for M12·S.
      We would like to have your idea and feeling ^^~
      In the other hand ,we welcome you coming to our web and write some leave word in our bbs.
      If you have any questions,please pm or e-mail us
      e-mail acc is:m12studio@yahoo.com.hk
    2. I received a beautifully and professionally done El vampire mod head and a pair of horns. It was a perfect transaction in every way. Thanks!

3. hare did a faceup commission for my Yder and it's even more gorgeous in person than in photos. hare was quick to reply whenever I would ask for updates.

Thank you! :daisy
    4. :apresent: Thank you very, very much for my F28 face up. I love it very much, you done a great work and i will recommend you to all my friends. Thanks again!
    5. I bought the lovely TWINS WE ARE outfit from m12.s, and I am *very* impressed with the quality and detailed sewing! It was a pleasure to buy from m12.s, too--she was charming and friendly to communicate with, plus the outfit arrived quickly, in some of the most beautiful packaging I've ever seen. I will definitely be back for more. :aheartbea
    6. I bought the winter cherry dress form M12, beautiful dress and perfect transaction. Recommended