1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MiniPyro

Jan 1, 2008

1. i joined minipyro's split for a chrom fireload head.
      I must say minipyro made the whole process a wonderful one!
      first, soom made a huge mistake by cancelling our order! minipyro was a very responsible split leader and did all she could to get him back!
      She also kept in contact throughout the whole split process and was helpful and kind in replying PMs and wonderful and solving any problems during the whole process.
      I am very happy about the split.
      I highly recommend her for splits as she is responsible, polite and kind.
      Thank you so much!

2. I participated in a split for a human Chrom with MiniPyro. He has arrived safely and very well insured!

Thanks!

3. I bought a great black and white flower kimono for my doll :lol:. The Kimono is a great fit and the communication was good.

....sorry for the late reply:doh

4. MiniPyro bought a pair of white SD boots from me and was a wonderful buyer! Paid promptly and let me know when the boots arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :)

5. Leaving a NEUTRAL feedback - but only because finally getting the item.

Originally I didn't want to leave any feedback, but after another problematic split beside the one with MiniPyeo, I decided people deserve to know who they deal with in a split...

I participated in a Chrom split for his human head with MiniPyro and it was the most horrible one I ever dealed with.
      First, she spent the split money ( no matter the reason) and the layway lasted for 7 months - instead of 4. It's pure luck Soom didn't cancel it.
      Secondly, after the doll arrived, it took her a month ( if not more) to ship the head out. ( I always paid right away when she sent an invoice.) After finally, finally shipping it, I got another pm saying she couldn't send it with the shipping option we agreed and couldn't tell me then WICH kind of option she sent the head out with.
      Luckily, the head arrived, and I got a refund of the shipping price. Also, communication was always present and good. That's a plus.

But after getting Chrom out of the pack, I noticed that his headcap is stuck. Apaprently it was glued together with his head in a big spot - wich, I'm sure wasn't Soom's doing because they don't use this kind of rapid glue and also, because MP said she could get the head down from his body.
      It might have been from goodwill thet she glued the magnets in him, but because of her carelessness and from not paying real attention, the glue seeped out from under the magnets and glued the headcap really badly to the head.
      In the end, after I tried everything ppl do with glued together parts - for days, the cap finally came off but it damaged the head. It could only come off with the resin it glued to so, yeah, the resin broke/chipped. A big part of it.

All in all, it was a horrible experience. I would describe it as utter ignorance towards her split partners.
      I would never deal with MiniPyro again.

6. I did a trade for outfits. Her Bygg outfit for my Beyla. While I did have to wait about a month after I shipped my outfit to her, she did get the outfit to me. She was also kind enough to insure, add dc, and make it priority, which I did not expect or ask for.

Besides her being very busy and having trouble shipping the outfit, this was a very nice transaction.

7. I bought a Glati outfit from Minipyro and everything went perfect! Couldn't be happier :P Thanks so much!

8. Minipyro hosted the Soom GO that I was in, and everything went perfectly. Got my items lightning fast, and the communication was wonderful. Thanks so much :)

9. Bought a Chrom firelord head from MiniPyro. The comunication was good and I was well informed on when she was shipping the head. She was very nice :)

Thank you <3

10. I participated in a MiniPyro's Soom MD split for Bygg wings and Beyla eyes. Received the wings and eyes safely, though it did take a while for MiniPyro to ship the items to participants after they were received by her. She did communicate when things were shipped and the split was on a long layaway. Pleasant to deal with though.

11. Joined the same GO as WillowRain, back on 3/31/10. Order was placed by MP on 4/29/10. Arrived to her 5/26/10. Never received a shipping invoice (from her to me) till I said something, got it and paid it 6/22/10. Items are still a 'no show' as of today, 7/9/10. (I'm breaking this four week cycle thing)

Sent her a inquiry pm just a bit ago. I'm worried now that I see she's 'being paged'.

I will update/edit this when (if?) the items ever do get here.

12. Took part in her Bygg split and kind of regretting I did. As she seems a very nice person, there are things I cannot overlook.

The split arrived in April and I didn't get my eyes or Bygg tail until sometime in June. It seems based on feedback and seeing her new FS threads she had time to trade/sell the items she got in the split, but not ship our items? I find that lack of care a bit odd as she should have shipped our items before selling anything of that split and possibly shipping them before our items. Then when contacting her she promised it would be shipped right before/after a convention she was going to, but still had to wait a while after that.

As I did eventually get my items, I did not get the magnet for the tail so its pretty much useless to me unless I find a magnet that will fit inside. I pm'd her about the tail weeks ago and have not heard anything since. I've pretty much given up expecting it. Again, I hold nothing personal against MiniPyro as she is a really nice person, but I would never do any sort of business with her, especially not any sort of split. I understand life can get busy, but I think that goes for everyone. :sweat

13. The feedback for the Bygg split and the GO are correct.
      I dropped the ball with shipping and their feedback is well deserved.
      However, these members were very pleasant to deal with and more patient with me then they should have been. I highly recommend business with them. =)

14. Update to above- All items made it safe and sound just before the weekend. \o/

15. I was also in the Bygg split from March (sorry it's taken me so long to leave feedback but i've been so busy lately and had totally forgotten to post).

I wasn't very happy about the delay in shipping between the time the Minipyro had recieved the items and the time i actually recieved but i was never worried that my items might never be shipped or that they had gotten lost or anything of that sort because i had done business with Minipyro before and she was and still is a very nice person to deal with. And like she had said before, she did "drop the ball" in this split and for that reason I will have to think about doing business with her again but none the less she was very good with the rest of the split and is always prompt in responding.

16. I bought Beyla outfit for MiniPyro.

I've also encountered some delays but got my outfit in the end.

Thanks again!

17. I bought from MiniPyro their Cuprite and am very satisfied with it. The contact was good and the price fair. Apart from shipping, everything went really smoothly and I wish her continued success was to DoA

18. I entered a split with MiniPyro and she totally dropped the ball. I was never notified she lost access to the internet but had to initiate contact myself and find out about it. Then she ceased communication with me and I had to find out from the other person in our split about anything. I was never told the item shipped, she received it, or that she had shipped it to me. Thankfully I got my outfit in one piece but this was a very, very negative experience and I would not do business with her again.

19. I entered the same split as nightmarenurse (above) with minipyro as split leader. It was a layaway for SoomAppini and at first communication was fine but after all payments were sent into Soom I heard nothing from her. I was never informed that she had lost internet, I had to email her to get any information at all about what was going on. Communication after that was slightly better but I had to keep nightmarenurse updated-apparently she was unable to do it herself. Appini was shipped out at a decently quick time, but after waiting nearly 9 months for her and having very little communication from MP this was a very sour experience. I don't plan on doing business with MP, nor do I want to.