1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for minkoshi

Aug 19, 2011

1. Hello! Please leave feedback for me here! ^_^
      Thank you.
    2. I bought an outfit set from Koshi. She responded fast and shipped the item out quickly. The item arrived in good condition as described. Thank you so much for smooth transaction.
    3. I bought a doll form minkoshi. She always polite and friendly. Super fast shipping, perfect package!!! my girl arrived in perfect condition!! I highly recommend to all buyer AAA +++ Thank you so much for everything :)
    4. Participated in my TATA GO and was prompt with communique and payment :)
    5. Purchased a Masha wig from me. Good Transaction!
    6. I purchased an SD dress from Minkoshi !

She is super delightful in communication - very informative, friendly and most importantly - Honest

She shipped when she said she would ship the items and it arrived super fast :)

She took care when packaging the clothes - Thank you again !

I wouldnt for a second hesitate dealing with Minkoshi and definitely recommend dealing with her !

Thank you SO much !
    7. Minkoshi purchased a dolly head from me. She was really quick with replies and payment. Thanks for the smooth and quick transaction! ^^
    8. Minkoshi bought a doll outfit from me, and the transaction was smooth and perfect. Thank you!
    9. I bought a K-Doll Kill_U head from Minkoshi. She was understanding, pleasant and patient throughout the transaction and it went smoothly. Thanks!
    10. I purchased a Volks Masha from minkoshi and the transaction was beyond perfect! Communication was great throughout and when I asked about whether the doll came with papers, minkoshi even took care to take photos for me. Furthermore, doll shipped quickly and arrived with so many surprise gift wigs and clothes! I am really so grateful for minkoshi's generosity in addition to the smooth transaction. Would happily recommend this seller to everyone. Thank you again! :)