1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Minouchka

Jun 23, 2008

1. This is a feedback thread about me.
      Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.:)
      Thanks

2. Sold minouchka a luts suit. She was very pleasant to deal with and quick to send payment. Thanks again! :)

3. I bought Minouchka's Hana Devil with clothes :-)
      There was a little confusion with the tracking number, but everything was OK. Minouchka communicated regularly and shipped promptly.
      The doll arrived well wrapped and fine. I would buy from her again.
      Thanks ! :aheartbea

4. Minouchka bought from me a pair of pants, she is so nice to deal with, she paid so fast, I will definitely do any business with her again.

5. I bought a walking stick form Minouchka, and the transaction is very nice. She packed the package very well, so the stick would safetly arrived.:)

6. Minouchka bought an elfdoll body from me, and was a good buyer. Communication was good, and she kept in touch throughout. Prompt payment too :)
      I would happily deal with her again or recommend her to others.
      Thanks again!

7. I bought a doll body from Minouchka. She shipped it out immediately after I paid and the body arrived very fast. It was packaged carefully, and arrived well. Thanks so much!

8. I bought some doll clothes from Minouchka. She was quick to response and items were very well packed. Overall a smooth transaction. Thanks again!

9. Minouchka bought a doll dress from me recently. Super-fast payment, awesome transaction :D I'd do business again with her anytime!! =^i^= Thanks!!

10. Minouchka purchased two shirts from me and was very nice to deal with.

11. Ahhh....I forgot to give feedback.

Minouchka is extremely great, bought a nice outfit for my doll to were in the spring time. Great communication and fast shipping, looking forward to buy more again ^_^

12. Minouchka bought a shirt from me. Payment was super fast and communication was great! Minouchka let me know when receiving the item:) Thanks a lot dear!

13. Minouchka bought a Littlefee Leah from me! The payment was fast and we had a great communication! She let me know when the little one arrived! Thank you so much dear!