1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Minowaeve

Sep 7, 2014

1. Hello~

All who may have a transaction with me please leave your feedback here on this thread. ^ - ^ :aheartbea

2. Yay! I get to be first! Minowaeve purchased a Luts head from me. She was great with communication, paid right away, and left feedback when the package arrived safely. Ideal transaction! :daisy

3. Excellent buyer. She bought my Luts winter event head and was very easy to communicate with and not problem sending the payment. I would gladly do business with her again.

4. Minowaeve bought the Soom Heliot Dream Ripper from me. The transaction passed well, payment with layaway paid ahead of time that very much pleased, and for this separate thanks. We had a pleasant communication. Everything is very positive and easy, I will be glad also to further cooperation.

5. Neutral Feedback for Minowaeve:

Posting this now because I was afraid that Giving less then a positive feedback would result in a retaliatory negative feedback given.

This seller has expressed an interest in my Distant memory Esthy Peroth body, the Layway lasted 4 months, (from March to June) with the first down-payment split in the first month and with regular payments to be sent in every month.
      From the first, I had to constantly PM her reminder's about the payment due dates. She complained to me that she couldn't make some of the payments on time and argued with me that "It would be within the same month," But every month means every 30 days from the last payment. She didn't seem to understand this.

After repeated threats to that I would drop her layaway without refunding her, She finished the transaction and I had shipped the doll out to her.
      I was not happy about this transaction at all and will avoid selling/buying from her in the future.

6. I have bought Dream of Doll Dream head ver.13 from
      Minowaeve and everything was great!
      Thank you very much!

7. Bought a Heliot Dream Ripper body from Minowaeve and it was an easy transaction--prompt shipping, friendly communications and the body arrived in pristine shape! Thank you so much!!

8. Minowaeve purchased a minifee woosoo head from me. She was very friendly, the transaction passed well. Thank you very much!

9. Minowaeve purchased a Soom Dain head from me. :D It was a wonderful transaction~ Her communication was excellent and she sent the payment quickly. Thank you so much!

10. I purchased a DoD Ivan head from Minoweave. Good communication and speedy shipping. I definitely recommend! Thank you very much! :love :XD:

11. I bought a Dollzone Aurora head from Minowaewe. It was a very smooth transaction. She was friendly all the time, answered my questions and shipped the head right away after payment. The head was packed well and arrived as described.
      I highly recommend Minowaeve as seller :)

Thank you so much :aheartbea

12. Minowaeve bought a Soom Serin head from me. She was very decisive and prompt with replies and payment. She also let me know once the head reached her. I would definitely deal with her again. Thank you for a great transaction! :)

13. Minowaeve bought my Soom Nodia, everything was great. Hope to deal with her again! ^_^

14. Minowaeve bought a Dollzone body from me, and it was a great deal, I'll be happy to deal with Minowaeve again anytime! =D

15. I responded to Minowaeve's WTB thread for a Soom Captain Hook head. Prompt and friendly communication,communicated to me and delays in payment, and let me know once she received her package. Thanks so much!

16. Minowaeve purchased a Luts Kid Delf Ani head from me. She was a great buyer. She was quick and friendly with her communication. She paid promptly and let me know when the head arrived. Thank you so much for the easy transaction! :)

17. Minowaeve bought a doll zone body on layaway. She paid off the layaway super early. Kept great communication the whole time.
      Thank you again

18. I had a wonderful transaction with Minowaeve!
      She purchased a Minifee head from me.
      Minowaeve paid fast and let me know when her head had arrived
      safely.
      I highly recommend Minowaeve to everyone!
      Thank you very much!

19. Great transaction! This was my second time buying on doa. She was every patient with me and helped me on every step. In the Soom LuxVolo set I bought from her, a back chip was missing and she was able to send me a replacement right away. She was very kind and wonderful! I definitely buy from her again!