1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miomo

Sep 24, 2008

1. Miomo entered a transaction with me to buy the YoSD Lin I have listed for sale on the marketplace. After discussing layaway terms and the final price, she committed to purchasing the doll.
      Today she has changed her mind and backed out of the sale. As no deposit had been made on the doll, canceling the sale was easy for her to do. I am, however, leaving flaky feedback as she did commit to the purchase initially.

2. In regards to eleniel feedback. I told them I could not make purchase the doll because an emergency had come up. With out getting too personal it envolved my 2yr daughter & an E.R. & I cannot afford the doll. This was not a "flaky" desicion. I would have followed through had there not been such a horrible incident. I have positive feedback all the way in all forums & Pride myself on that.
      This saddens me to even be considered such a person. How sad has humanity become when your are judged on chooseing to buy your doll or your daughters life? For Shame.

3. i bought the cutest little Lati white bebe from miomo :) communication was great and she shipped superfast :D thank you!

4. Participated in a Lati split with Miomo (Zee) and as ALWAYS, it went absolutely perfectly.

I was kept updated as to what was going on and she shipped as soon as she received the item.

I look forward to doing business again with Miomo and I personally recommend that you do too!!

MIOMO ROCKS!!

5. Just to chime in I had posted a problem BUT that the issue has been resolved. Actually miomo felt so bad she refunded me and sent me the item, she was very nice about it, she even sent extras that she certainly didn't have too. Sometimes people have issues that we don't know about but Miomo kept her word even late! I would do business with her in the future! Thanks again​

6. I purchased a Lati Doll Green Senny Gloomy Garden from Miomo & I am very happy with the transaction!!! The doll is just gorgeous as described & came carefully packed with very nice extras!!! Thanks Zee!!! :)

7. I purchased a Lati Yellow Sheep Lea from Miomo and the transaction was really great. Communication was always prompt and the doll was mailed very quickly. Thank you!

8. I bought a doll from Miomo and it was a great transaction; she was friendly, shipped promptly, added extras; wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

9. I bought a Dragon Aabie from Miomo. She is the sweetest little thing! Miomo is very easy to communicate with. She wasn't able to ship my doll when she had indicated, but she let me know right away, and also included many extras with Aabie. Thank you for everything, Zee!

10. I bought a Lati doll from miomo and everything went smoothly.
      Thanks a lot!

11. Just bought a lati doll mystic lami from miomo! She was super nice and super fast shipping! Thanks so much!

12. I bought a small lot of items from miomo! They arrived quickly and it was a good transaction. Thank you!

13. I bought a Lati Yellow shirt from Miomo, and everything went smoothly.
      Thanks again!

14. Bought a pair of lati yellow jeans from miomo. She sent them super fast and sent a couple of goodies. She is such a sweetie!! Thanks so much! :D

15. Miomo was lovely to work with! I bought some Yo, Lati and Puki sized clothes and she shipped them out very fast (right after I paid) and included some lovely things. She even followed up to make sure they arrived with me. ^^ Wonderful transaction and I'd love to buy from her again! Thanks a lot! :)

16. Awesome seller! I brought a pair of MSD socks from Miomo! Great communication, cute wrapping, and fast shipping! :D

17. i buy from Miomo a skirt! she is a kind person and a fast shipping! thanks!

18. I bought some rement items and they came fast and with the cutest wrapping tissue ever, even a little free gift!!! Great communication, fantastic seller!! THANK YOUUUU!!! :)

19. I bought a Pukifee Luna from Miomo. The transaction went smoothly and she arrived in wonderful shape. Thank you

20. I bought a lovely doll from Miomo. :)

She was very friendly and sent the doll very very quickly. :thumbup
      The communication was great and it was a pleasure to do business with. :D

Thank you so much. :aheartbea