1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for miravisu

Mar 26, 2010

1. I bought Minifee A-line hook heel feet from Miravisu. Communication was excellent and she sent out the items super fast! She's also really friendly and fun to work with. Totally recommend. :D

2. I bought a whole lot of tullips from miravisu and it was one of the best transactions I've ever had - prompt communication, instant shipment and the best packaging job I've had ever seen (needless to say all the fragile tullips arrived unbroken - not that they stood a chance xD). I will gladly do business with her again and can recommend her wholeheartly as an exemplary seller!

3. I bought Shinydoll Fragille including Hikali head from miravisu. The doll was third hand (to me) and I was provided with ample photos of all issues, as well as some comparison photos with other heads/dolls. This way I knew exactly what I was buying. Doll arrived well-padded in her original box with some extras included. Communication was easy and honest throughout the whole exchange.

I highly recommend miravisu. :3nodding:

4. I also bought a lot of tulips from miravisu! Her sales photos were very clear, and there was excellent communication throughout the transaction. The packaging was superb, every delicate tulip made it intact. She was friendly, funny, and shipped very quickly (from Sweden to NY in less than a week!). Thanks so much!!

5. I bought an Elf Shiwoo from miravisu. The transaction was smooth and quick. She was very friendly and even included a cute little comic with the head.

6. I bought some Snowfern donuts from Miravisu -- the entire transaction was a delight! Responses were quick and friendly, and she was understanding and patient when there was a mishap with the payment. The package was shipped out in a timely manner and arrived very well-packed, safe and sound. :) I would be more than happy to do business with Miravisu again!

7. Miravisu bought a Dandelion-head from me. It was a wonderful transaction. She is very friendly, paid fast as the wind and let me know when the head arrived. Thank you so much for all. :)