1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miri

Jul 6, 2013

1. Starting one of these now since I have started to use the Marketplace. :)

2. Positive~!

Miri bought a pair of glass Nyx Eyes from me. Communication was pleasant and she paid promptly. It was a pleasure doing business with her and I would love to do business with her in the future. :)

Thank you for a pleasant transaction! I am happy you enjoy the eyes!

3. I bought a pair of eyes from Miri and the transaction went great! Quick, forthcoming and friendly; just the way I like them! Thanks so much!

4. Miri bought a wigs from me. She was nice communication with and fast payment.
      Thank you XD

5. Miri purchased a clothing lot from me, and the transaction went very well. I was paid quickly, and I received super fast replies to all of my messages. In the future, I would be more than happy to do business with Miri again! <333

6. Bought a doll head from Miri. Very smooth transaction!:)

7. I bought a pair of eyes from Miri! Communication was great and smooth! Miri forgot to PM me when she shipped out the item, but it is okay, we all forget things :) Miri is super friendly! Thanks again! <3

8. Miri purchased a pair of minifee shorts from me. Extremely friendly, prompt payment, and notified me when arrived. Thank you for such a perfect transaction. Would definitely recommend :aheartbea

9. I sold Miri 2 wigs and she was great to deal with, great communication!! Come back again. :)

10. Sorry I forgot to leave tou a feedback!

Miri bought me a Feeple 65 male body from fairyland and everything was fine :) She's friendly and nice. She's a great buyer and I recommand her!

11. Super Positive!

I bought a pair of SD17 shoes at a great price, and Miri even gave me a shipping discount. The packages was shipped exactly when promised, and they even included photos of the package and the receipt, which I was pleasantly surprised by. All in all, a great transaction with an excellent seller.

12. Positive!

Quick payment and friendly communication made Miri a pleasant person to sell to ^^ Thankyou!

13. Bought a SD tee shirt from Miri. Great communication, and the packaged arived on time. Would buy from again!

14. I purchased a SD faux fur cape from Miri and everything went well~~ She's friendly and helpful and shipped out fast! Item is lovely and I'm super pleased with my purchase! Would definitely buy from her again!

15. I bought a corbidoll sweater from miri and it came in quickly and in good condition. it was fairly priced and smooth transaction. i recommend this seller

16. Miri bought SD Boots from me, the Interaction was smooth and sweet, would recommend!

17. I bought SD shoes from Miri, everything went well and she was really nice to me ! I recommend Miri !

18. I purchased a luts delf Chiwoo head from Miri. Everything arrived well packaged and as described! Thank you <3

19. Miri bought a Delf Lishe from me and it was a wonderfully easy transaction. She was very quick with payment and shipping info and let me know when she got her safe and sound. I would be more than happy to work with Miri again!

20. I commissioned a faceup from Miri and I couldn't be any more happier! She was prompt with work, communication, and shipping, and gave me regular updates on her progress :) She would let me know when things would take longer than expected so that way I wouldn't be left in the dark. All in all, I was extremely satisfied with the faceup and would love to commission her again!