1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miro Doll Shop

Jan 25, 2013

1. Feedback for Miro Doll Shop (MangoTree)

http://www.mirodoll.com/

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. * What did you order? Thunder boy in NS, girl body in NS, Wind girl in WS, waiting on Lightning girl in NS and jointed feet in NS.
      * When did you order?Several different times. I made multiple orders.
      * How was the communication? Excellent. Whoever writes the emails has above-average English, too.
      * How easy was it to pay? Extremely. Some people have problems with adding shipping fees on the site, but I never did. Lightning I ordered via email and they sent me an invoice immediately. Just remember time zone differences when you email with them.
      * How long did it take to ship?1st 2 dolls arrived in 8 days. Second doll, Wind, took about 3 weeks. Lightning will have taken about the same, 3-4 weeks.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope. In fact, they added a free left foot for my Thunder boy when I requested it of them.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No problems with any of my orders.
      * Would you order from this company again? Oh YES! They now offer TAN and other colors! I will be ordering more with my tax returns and before this current special is over. I am very impressed with MiroDoll.

3. I ordered 2 SD female bodies and 1 SD male body on 12-20-12. The entire procedure took less than 2 weeks. For the price, the bodies are beautiful, and I am very happy with them. I would order from them again. They are friendly and the communication was excellent. I just wanted to let anyone who was curious know what a happy experience I had with Miro doll.

What did you order? 2 female SD bodies and 1 male SD body
      * When did you order? 12-20-12
      * How was the communication? Excellent and very friendly.
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes, I used PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? about 8 days (possibly less)
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Everything was Perfect!
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No problems at all.
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely YES.

4. * What did you order? Girl body 1/3 in Normal Skin.

* When did you order? 1/16/13.

* How was the communication? Great, received emails every step of the way, and prompt replies.

* How easy was it to pay? Easy.

* How long did it take to ship? Shipped on 1/23, arrived on 1/25! I LOVE FedEx and am so glad they shipped that way. Super fast!

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope. Above expectations for that I paid.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No issues.

* Would you order from this company again? Definitely.

5. * What did you order?
      60cm Wind with faceup

* When did you order?
      29 December 2012

Exceptional. They responded quickly, answered all my questions, took pictures of dolls for me, and kept me updated at every stage. Best of all, Wind was not originally available in their sale, and when I asked about her, they created a sales page for me. Incredibly good customer service all around.

The shipping charge was missing from the order form, but they invoiced me the next day and the amount as the same- and very low - as their shipping estimator.

Pretty much exactly a month.

Everything was perfect.

Yes, I will! I'm already planning to. The doll is beautiful and very well made and finished, her faceup is pretty, professionally done and even has eyelashes applied - for $10! At full price she would be incredibly inexpensive for her quality, and at the price I paid - just over a hundred dollars for a 1/3 girl - is jaw-dropping. I love her, and the customer service was amazing. I recommend this company wholeheartedly and I wish them every success.

6. * What did you order?
      1/3 girl body, 1/3 Thunder body
      * When did you order?
      girl body: 01/06/13, boy body: 04/02/13
      Excellent. Quick and very friendly. They obviously understand English very well. Miro Doll also sent me a picture of the package before they shipped it which no other company has ever done before.
      Easy, by Paypal.
      8 days for the first order, 14 days for the second
      No. Everything was perfect.
      None.
      Absolutely!

7. * What did you order? 60cm girl, Wind
      * When did you order? May 12, 2013
      * How was the communication? Wonderful! They were incredibly polite, and the English was very good.
      * How easy was it to pay? Extremely easy. They took Paypal -- furthermore, they accepted payment from my boyfriend's Paypal, which is in a different country than the shipping address.
      * How long did it take to ship? They shipped VERY fast -- I received confirmation that the doll was shipped on May 17, and she arrived on May 20 via FedEx, a full three days before the estimated arrival!
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope. She was very well packed, and came in a cute little green carrying bag.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely!

8. * What did you order? SD Girl Body NS
      * When did you order? March 23 2013
      * How was the communication? Very Good ! They answered my questions within 24 hrs
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, I used PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship? Very Fast ! I received the body half April cant remember the exact date.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? If I need another body Yes !

9. * What did you order? 11 bodys more than 1000$
      * When did you order? 04/29/2013
      * How was the communication? Before the money good after really bad
      * How easy was it to pay? Good
      * How long did it take to ship? 1 moth
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Yes, One body in other color and others with problems.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? They said to me that they were not taking charge. If I like I can buy other body in the good color and sell the other....
      * Would you order from this company again? No. Never again.

10. * What did you order?: a female SD body in NS
      * When did you order?: 2-26-2013
      * How was the communication?: good
      * How easy was it to pay?: easy
      * How long did it take to ship?: 3 months but I was part of a very large group order
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?: nope she was sound as a board
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?: the company mostly did business through the GO host but anytime we needed her to talk with them the responded quickly and their answers were reasonable and professional!
      * Would you order from this company again?: if the girl-to-boy mod on my SD body goes well I will likely turn around right away and order an MSD female body from mirodoll to preform the same mod on!

11. * What did you order?
      A 68cm male body in normal skin
      * When did you order?
      May 4th of this year.
      Fabulous, I usually got a well written reply within hours of my sending an email.
      Easy enough, directly through the site that takes you to Paypal.
      Less than a week! I couldn't believe it. I ordered on Sunday, was told they would probably ship 7 days later, but he came that Friday! So at least a week and a half earlier than expected.
      None.
      No problems at all.
      No....because I have too many dolls already XD, but yeah, I would, in a heartbeat.

12. * What did you order? 60cm girl body
      * When did you order? May 2, 2013
      * How was the communication? I got my order confirmation and payment receipt emails immediately. Since I had no problems or special questions, I didn't need to communicate past that.
      * How easy was it to pay? Super-easy! The shipping was added on right in my cart, I paid with Paypal, and I was done. I didn't even have to wait for an invoice.
      * How long did it take to ship? My doll body was delivered to my house only 8 days after I placed my order. I'd been prepared for a bit of a wait, so I was actually shocked at how fast it was!
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No--- I only ordered one item, but it was in perfect condition.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A--- this was a completely hassle-free transaction.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely--- I am planning to. Mirodoll gave me a great first BJD buying experience, and I am really happy with them and their product.

13. What did you order? ~ went for the free shipping, so 3 MSD girl bodies, 3 MSD male bodies, SD Wing, Wallace head in tan, 63cm male body, 60cm male body, SD female body, 4 pair of shoes
      * When did you order? May 14
      * How was the communication? excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? they told me their Paypal account address and that was it, through Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? it arrived before May 22. I forget exact day, but had already posted my comparison pictures by then
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? no
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No problems, and they have been very gracious to answer every little email quickly. In my opinion they are very motivated to have best possible customer service.
      * Would you order from this company again? *Already planning to!

*EDIT: I placed a new order on Monday, AUGUST 5th, 2013. Another big one. ~

14. * What did you order? 60cm girl body in NS.

* When did you order? June 6th, 2013.

Excellent. I got an order confirmation, and a shipping notice with tracking and a photo of the box. The emails were friendly and informative, with perfect English.

* How easy was it to pay? Simple, with Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? I ordered on the 6th, the doll shipped on the 13th, and she's sitting on the couch with me on the 17th :) Lightning fast, pretty much.

Nope, everything was fine. The doll was really clean, too. No weird smudges.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No problems.

Definitely! The quality is outstanding for the price. The resin feels nice, and there are no seam lines. She stood right out of the box, too. Some of the joints are a little blocky, but again, considering the price, this is a really nice body. I'm really happy, and plan to order more bodies from Miro Doll.

15. * What did you order? 1/3 Girl Wind, 1/3 Boy Thunder, 1/4 Girl Vivi, and three pairs of shoes
      * When did you order? Early January 2014
      * How was the communication? Excellent! I got replies within 24 hours!
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, with Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Super fast!
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope! In fact, they included a nice wig and an extra head as a little gift
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No problems.
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely! They create great dolls, especially for the amazing price! They're a very good company.

16. * What did you order? 1/3 girl body with small bust, 10 pairs of shoes, s-hooks, high heeled feet for 1/3 girl
      * When did you order? 17 March 2014
      * How was the communication? At the beginning it was great, they answered me in an hour. But after a few weeks I started to ask about my order and they barely answered me. I've waited 8-10 days for one single answer.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, with Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? almost two months. I asked them before I placed the order about the shipping time and they said it's 10 days.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? They sent me two right high heeled foot, I asked for replacement, they stated they will ship it asap, but I'm waiting for them to be shipped since then. They don't answer me anymore.
      * Would you order from this company again? No way.

17. * What did you order?
      60cm boy body
      A black set of horns
      A pair of white glasses
      A pair of blue glasses
      A mini apple laptop
      A pair of black boots
      Three pairs of eyes
      Plenty of S hooks
      A pair of forceps
      Sanding paper
      * When did you order?
      07/30/2014
      Pretty great! I asked to have a black set of horns and they delivered them as requested!
      Yes, I used paypal for the payment and the transaction went smoothly!
      Not very long at all! It arrived at my house on August 12, which means it arrived in under two weeks!
      No, everything was in order! In fact, they added a few items to my order for free! I received a free wig, necklaces and brown boots for my doll.
      There were absolutely no problems with this order, which was a relief after the never ending problems I seemed to have with LUTS.
      I definitely might! They have loads of cheap options which are too good to resist!

--------------------------
      Everything but the head sculpt is from Miro Doll Shop.

[​IMG]

18. * What did you order? New 1/4 Girl Doll and Head and some items
      * When did you order? 09-05-14
      * How was the communication? Great, besides some unanswered e-mail, but no worries.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paid via paypal and payment was confirmed shortly after that.
      * How long did it take to ship? A bit sad on this since basing on other feedbacks, some got theirs in a few days, I got mine a few days after a month. It arrived 10-13-14. But according to them, it was because I had mine with faceup.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No, they even sent a free random wig and eyes with the order, which is neat.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? None, actually. I even updated them I got the item already and they seem to be just as happy as I am.
      Definitely. cheap but decent + nice customer service = a repeat order

19. Feedback for Miro Doll Shop (MangoTree)

http://www.mirodoll.com/

* What did you order? 1/4th boy body
      * When did you order? Nov. 20, 2014
      * How was the communication? order and payment acknowledged by email and an email on shipping, which I rarely receive from others.
      * How easy was it to pay? very, straight to Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? shipped one week later, arrived a week after that. (shipped EMS, tho Mirodoll website said it would be DHL.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? box was crushed on one end, but no damage.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? no problems
      * Would you order from this company again? absolutely

20. * What did you order? Rain boy in a 68 cm body in grey skin (was in stock, only one available) Due to spring festival promotion I was able to get one 1/3 free head in the same body color so I asked for a Thunder's head.
      * When did you order? February 7th, 2015. Thunder's head needed to be casted and sanded, but they did it the day after my payment was received.
      * How was the communication? Great! I made a lot of questions regarding their dolls before placing my order by email and they always provided a response within the next 15-24 hours. The person in charge of email has a very good level of English
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy, they sent me a paypal invoice
      * How long did it take to ship? About 2-3 days after Thunder's head was casted, because I asked for pics before shipping and they waited for my confirmation that everything was ok before sending the parcel to me. The parcel arrived 4 business days after they shipped it, woah!
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? One of my boys right's finger arrived broken, surely because of the shipping process :( however I notified Mirodoll about it and they kindly casted and sent me another pair of hands free of charge, yes! They sent them by air mail so I'm patiently waiting for them.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? As I mentioned above, Mirodoll sent me another pair of hands free of charge :)
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes! The price is very affordable and they always have promotions. Their customer service is very kind, they deliver quick responses and I really like the sculpts they have. This was my first bjd and I'm very happy of having buying him with them. The doll seems good quality, sturdy, the details on Rain's and Thunder's head are beautiful, I love my boy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk