Feedback for mirrorcle_world

Jun 20, 2019

1. Hi! If we've had any transactions, please leave feedback here ^^

Thanks!

2. Mirrorcle_world bought a Myou Doll Ben from me. Communication was quick and payment was prompt. Excellent buyer, thank you!

3. Mirrorcle_world bought a Leeke Mihael head from me and it was a great transaction. Quick payment and pleasant communication. Thanks again!

4. Mirrorcle_world bought a Luts 08 event head from me, and everything went perfectly. Prompt communication and payment, and let me know when the package arrived. I'd be happy to deal with Mirrorcle_world again anytime. :)

5. Great transaction with Mirrorcle_world! Mirrorcle_world bought an AileenDoll Licht from me. Paid very quickly and let me know when it arrived! I would happily do business with her again, thank you so much!!

6. @mirrorcle_world bought a Switch Gyoha head from me on a short layaway and everything was so smooth. They understood when I had a shipping delay to due the virus, and informed me as soon as he arrived. Very friendly, very fast and highly recommended!

7. Mirrorcle World purchased my Soom Silky. Communication was prompt, all questions asked up front, and she let me know when he arrived. I can safely recommend her.