1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mirwen

Jul 24, 2009

1. I got a CH St. Mina from mirwen, she arrived today in very good condition. mirwen is a totally responsible and honest seller, I wouldn´t hesitate to deal with her again. She was very helpful, kind and a real joy to communicate with. Thank you so much, mirwen!

2. Mirwen bought from me an Unoa Chibi Ririn ! No problem, paid promptly !
      Thank you to your friend Nylh to recommanded me ! It is really nice :)

3. I bought an old F-08 whiteskin girl on SD13 body. I like the doll a lot, however box arrived heavily damaged (not packed the best, though it was international so I'm not surprised on some of the damage). Excellent communication however, would buy from again. Still extremely pleased with my purchase regardless.

Thank you! :) <3

4. Mirwen recently purchased a Soom Nephelin body from me~ great gal, great communication, fast payment, fast transaction, would recommend~~~

[​IMG]

5. I purchased a doll from Mirwen, and I am very pleased with the entire transaction. The doll was lovely and arrived super fast at my house. Mirwen answered all my emails very promptly and she was a joy throughout the entire transaction. I would definitely buy from her again and highly recommend her.

6. I purchased Dollzone Anson from mirwen and it was a great transaction!
      Really honest seller, very good communication, fast shipping. The doll came in great condition, even better than described, and was perfectly packed.
      Highly recommended seller. ^_^ Many thanks for the Flower Girl! :aheartbea

7. I've sold two dolls to Mirwen a few months ago. She was prompt to pay and informed me as soon as the little girls arrived home. Due to some circumstances it was complicated for me to keep in touch and I apologize for that. But as for her, Mirwen is a perfect buyer ^^

8. I sold a Volks Anne to Mirwen. She was very friendly, quick with payment, and just a pleasure to do business with.
      I hope you enjoy the doll :)

9. I sold a Little Lorina to mirwen. She paid fast, the communication was lovely and she let me know when the dolly arrived. A+ buyer.

10. I bought lishe head from Mirwen, everything went smoothly! Thank you <3

11. I bought tan Luts 'Claus' full doll from Mirwen & he's just perfect! He was very well wrapped to arrive undamaged & also he arrived very fast. I like how Mirwen saved the original box and packing materials and used them to ship him to me. Mirwen was very pleasant to deal with!

12. I bought a doll from mirwen. The doll arrived safely and well packaged. Mirwen sent out the package super fast! I love my new doll, thank you so much!! :)

13. I bought a Leekeworld Mikhaila from Mirwen and it was a great transaction, replies were always prompt and the doll was packaged very well and shipped quickly. Thanks so much!