Feedback for misa_chan

Jan 9, 2008

1. Hi everybody!! :)

If I bought something from you, or you bought something from me, please leave feedback here.

Regrets :lol:

2. I had a transaction with Misa_Chan :)
      Excellent transaction !
      Payment was super fast and also she is very nice person to talk with :)
      I recommend her to other buyers / sellers !

3. Received prompt payment and quick communication from Misa_chan.
      Definitely would deal with again! :)

4. I sold Misa_Chan an elf Chiwoo head and everything went great. Great communication, fast payment!! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :)

5. I sold misa_chan a blonde Monique wig. Fast payment, great communication, excellent seller. Very highly recommended.

6. misa bought a luts shirt and belt from me. Very easy to deal with, paid quickly. Glad to hear it arrived safe and quickly

7. misa_chan commissioned a mini-fee crown from me and couldn't have been sweeter. Great communication, fast payment, great to work with!

8. Misa chan sold me a MNF Soo. She shipped the doll promptly, and it arrived exactly as described. Thanks again! :aheartbea

9. I sold a wig to misa_chan who paid promptly and was an absolute pleasure to deal with! A+!

10. I bought a DollZone Shoyo from misa_chan and would definitely recommend them any time on the market place. She was shipped out promptly and safely, and misa_chan answered any questions I had during the waiting period. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! :)