Feedback for Misachan

Oct 1, 2007

1. I couldn't find one, so I started it. :)

Misachan bought some eyes from me, paid quickly, and was great to deal with. :D

2. Thank you aikoe!

I also sold an Angel Abio Qi (60 cm) to a girl on the forum and I bought horns and a necklace from youstolemysoul.

( I have been trying to reach the girl who bought the doll from me,with no succes up till now. I only want to know if she received the doll because snail mail can be very slow )

3. Misachan bought a pair of Dollmore cat eyes from me, kept a great communication and paid promptly ^^

Really sweet buyer, thanks so much <3

Happy Holidays :D

4. Misachan commissioned us for some jewelry. She was very easy to work with and gave us all the details for the kind of design she had in mind. She also let us know when she was able to pay and informed us when the item reached her. Thanks so much! :D

5. Bought a head from Misachan. Was quick to respond and very sweet. Head arrived quickly and nicely packaged :)

6. Misachan bought a Puki Pukisha from me. Payment and communication were great! I'd do business with her anytime!

7. Bought eyes from me. Payment was prompt and communication great! Would do business with again! ^^

8. Misachan bought a wig from me. She made fast payment and very nice to deal with. She's friendly and I really had a good time communicating with her. Thank you so much for buying from me. Thank you.

9. Bought a doll from Misachan. DZ Xi-Aleister
      She has agreed to give me installments, for what I am very grateful to it. Also it was very pleasant in dialogue and the doll has been very well packed!
      Thanks for realization of my dream! :)