1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Misdy.

May 30, 2009

1. Since she doesn't have one yet, I'll take the honor of making a feedback thread for Misdy. :)

I bought a wonderful Latidoll Irene from Misdy on layaway. It was fantastic. She was so sweet and understanding, and was amazing in communication. Everything went smoothly, and once I finished the layaway, Irene was shipped out in a matter of days, and arrived here extremely fast. The ideal transaction!

I love my new Irene (Nae!) with all of my heart. She is simply... breath-taking. :aheartbea Thank you so much, Misdy! You helped me make a character I've had for years come to "life". Hehe. ;)

I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone. <3 Thanks so much, again!
    2. Misdy purchased my Puki Pipi. She was an excellent buyer and let me know once the package arrived ^^
    3. I bought a Puki Puki Pipi fullset with extras from Misdy, she was a pleasure to deal with. The items were packed to perfection and everything arrived in one piece.
      Item was shipped asap, Thank you Misdy for letting me have her, she is happy in her new home. :aheartbea
    4. Misdy was a participation in my eighth Fairyland group order and she was just lovely to work with. Great communication from her end of things and swift payments when invoices were sent. Everything was smooth and easy, just the way I like it to be. :D

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders! :pcake:bcake