1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MishyBelle

Apr 18, 2009

1. Here is my FEEDBACK thread. :D

:aheartbeaThank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback for me!:)

2. MishyBelle purchased a dress from me.
      Was very friendly and had great communication.
      Would love to work with again! Thanks!

3. Mishybelle purchased some items from me and it was a very pleasant transaction. Welcome back anytime:)

4. purchased my Dz's megi ^^ very fast payment and good communication, great!!

5. MishyBelle needed a couple of tiny items commissioned, was super easy to work with, paid very quickly and let me know when everything arrived OK. Very pleasant transaction and would defintely do business with again!

6. Purchased a doll from me! Had excellent communication and was a pleasure to deal with. Was very understanding when a small problem arose and everything was worked out wonderfully! Thank you again! I highly recommend selling or buying from MishyBelle! :)

7. MishyBelle purchased some dresses from me and was a great buyer. She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Would def do business with again. :)

8. :3nodding:Mishybelle purchased a pukipuki dress from me and was a pleasure to do business with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. Thanks Michelle

9. MishyBelle bought a msd sailor set from me and everything was great! She paid fast and we had great communication! Thank you very much! =D