1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miss Deep

Jul 15, 2008

1. Miss Deep was in my Dollmore GO. She paid her invoices in a timely manner and was a pleasure to deal with. I would do business with her anytime.

2. I purchased a pair of glass eyes from Miss Deep and had a pleasant experience. Communication was good and the package shipped quickly and was packaged nicely. :)

3. Another great transaction with Miss Deep as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

4. Participated in a local mini GO which Miss Deep ran, it was my first but the experience was awesome and now I am not nervous about joining another one! Shipping and communication was fast. Thanks so much hun!

5. Great communication and fast shipping! Icarus' new shoes look great on him~:aheartbea
      Would definately buy from again~!:)

6. Miss deep just sold me a eid boy black tee shirt...the transaction was perfect and the shipping was fast...
      I would certainly do business with miss deep again,
      thank you

7. Mis Deep ordered two fur wigs from me, including one custom design. She was wonderful in communicating the details of her custom design, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wigs arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

8. I painted two more heads and a little tattoo for Miss Deep in another great, quick transaction - thanks again for letting me know they arrived back right away, and everything else!

9. I bought a DM red striped shirt from Miss Deep. Great communication, fast shipping... and she's really sweet. :) Couldn't have asked for a better buying experience!

10. I purchased a pair of SD tight from Miss Deep - a pleasant transaction in every way, thanks, Miss Deep!

11. Miss Deep participated in my Iplehouse GO. Quick payments and friendly communication. Thank you again!

12. I sold a pair of Mint on Card eyes to Miss Deep. She was quick to pay and very professional. She was a pleasure to do business with! :)

13. Bought an outfit from Miss Deep. Great communication, fast shipment, overall a smooth transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

14. Just concluded some more faceup and tattoo work for Miss Deep! She was professional in demeanor, paid at the right time and was very thoughtful about it, too, and replied promptly and let me know upon return, just like always! Just fabulous, thank you so much!

15. I painted another head for Miss Deep, concluded recently - this time a repaint of one of the first (maybe THE first?) heads I did for her, for a brow color change and general refinement ^^ She was clear, up front and professional as always! Thanks!

16. I purchased a pair of glass eyes from Miss Deep. Communication was fast, shipping was quick, and she was overall excellent to deal with. I'd absolutely do business with her again!

17. Miss Deep joined my Sadol GO. Payments were made on time and it was a wonderful transaction!

18. Miss Deep participated in my LeekeWorld GO. She was a wonderful participant; great communication, prompt payments and a properly filled form too! ^_^

Thank you for joining!

19. Miss Deep participated in my For My Doll group order. Payments were all made on time and communication was great.

20. Miss Deep participated in my Tata Paradise GO. Excellent customer, patient and understanding to delays with the company. Would certainly do business with again.