1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miss Era

Oct 15, 2015

1. Hello, please kindly leave a feedback here for me.
      Have a wonderful day!

2. I sold a Fantasy Doll Amber doll to Miss Era, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Communication was always prompt and smooth and the transaction went through without any problem, not to mention Miss Era was such a pleasant person to talk to and deal with. Thanks again for such a satisfactory transaction!

3. I sold a IOS Mezz head to Miss Era and had a terrific experience. Miss Era was a pleasure to do business with. Great communication, fast payment, and kind. I would definitely do business with this member again and I recommend others to as well.

4. Miss Era bought a Ringdoll Diyue fullset outfit from me. She was a pleasure to do business with, had clear and friendly communication and let me know when her items arrived. A perfect buyer all round. Thanks so much! :)

5. I bought a doll head from Miss Era and the transaction was perfect, packing was perfect, everything perfect! Will not hesitate to buy from again.

6. I purchased an Impldoll Young girl body from Miss Era, and had a perfect transaction. She responded promptly and very nicely, provided clear photos, the body was packaged with great care and arrived in excellent condition. I would recommend her as a seller anytime!

7. I purchased a impldoll star woman body from @Miss Era . communication was swift and she was diligent, polite and sweet in answering all my inquiries. shipping was quick and i was updated with tracking. the body arrived well packaged and safe ^^ i would most certainly recommend Miss Era for anyone looking to do business with her :)

8. I bought a Impldoll Cecelia head from Miss Era and it was an easy, pleasant transaction--she shipped right away and the head arrived in perfect condition, carefully packed. I would do business anytime!

9. I sold a Soom Hyperon to Miss Era recently. It was an extremely pleasant transaction! Communication was smooth and payment was made promptly! Even when I had to switch the delivery method to the slightly pricier DHL option, she had no issues with topping up the cash. I'm really grateful for having such a wonderful buyer~ ^^

10. I sold a modded sleeping Sezz head to @Miss Era and it was a wonderful transaction! She paid promptly and all her messages are friendly. I couldn’t be more satisfied :hug: thanks again!

11. I sold a Soom Hyperon head to Miss Era, and it was an excellent transaction! Miss Era was friendly, paid promptly, and let me know when it arrived.

Thank you!

12. Miss Era was my split partner for a Soom Shoshon that I led. Communication was fantastic, payment was prompt, and she let me know when the head arrived. Which, given these troubled postal times, is a relief! Excellent split partner, I would absolutely do business with her again.

13. Miss Era purchased a Soom Gluino head from me in a split.
      Great communication, prompt pay and was a wonderful split partner.
      I will happily work with again, thank you :)