1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miss S Bird

Nov 7, 2007

1. If you've had a transaction with me, please post about it here! :)

2. phew! where to start?

Miss S Bird and I had bought a doll together. She agreed to pay him back over time, and paid him off much faster than expected!

She has also purchased a Luts Yue from me, along with a Black Habit Noir.

When she bought the luts yue, payment was right away! The habit noir she used paypal for and was an angel to work with.

Thank you for the wonderful transactions :D i hope to have further buisness with you! *hugs*

3. I bought the beautiful 'Habit Noir' from Miss S Bird, and received it very very fast, in great condition!
      Thank you very much:)
      ++

4. Sold to outfits to Miss S Bird who was wonderful to deal with. Communication was good and payment was fast. An excellent buyer. Thank you.

5. She helped parcel and post some doll stands to me (to keep the costs of postage down to local prices, rather than international) for Hellsing365 She posted when she said she would, they were well-wrapped and in great condition.

We all needs friends like her ;)

So a warm thank you Miss S Bird <3

6. (over two years since your last feedback, geeze!)
      Miss-S-Bird sent me her dolls to fix up. She packaged them wonderfully and wasn't afraid to ask me for unstringing-advice when it came to minimizing shipping cost for one SD and an SD. Postal service gave us a bit of a fright, but the dolls arrived safe and sound along with lots of accessories.

'Missing' in the box were doll stands that I'd given to her and she was returning. Little did I know, this would be great for Wyvern! Wyvern wanted to purchase some doll stands from me, but the shipping cost for two of those were very high from the US to the UK. Miss-S-Bird had (pretty much) what Wyvern wanted on hand, and sent them out for me. Everyone was satisfied in this transaction and I can't be more pleased with how smoothly it went. Thank you MSB for taking part and helping out a fellow DoAer! :)