Feedback for Miss Sha

Nov 3, 2007

1. I couldn't find the feedback thread for Miss Sha so I started one. Miss Sha was part of my Migidoll group order. She was great to work with, good communication and fast pay! Thanks so much.

2. Purchase Miss Sha's Pudding from her :) The doll came in lovely condition, and was patient putting up with my questions ^^'' Thank you X3~

3. I purchased a Black Cat Lucas head from her and I'm so happy! He came packaged really well ((I was actually impressed with her packaging skills)) and everything was in great condition. She was very quick to reply to my pm's and was very quick to ship him to me. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction.

I'd definitely do business with her again!

4. I bought a pair of Custom House boots from Miss Sha and the transaction was quick and painless. She was great with communication and shipped in a timely manner. I'd definitely recommend her as a seller. :)

5. I bought a pair of Musedoll boots and a cardigan from Miss Sha and like Akari said, the transacation was quick and painless and shipped fast.. Yeah yeah, all of the things you'd want in a seller :p So yeah, I'd totally buy again from her :)

6. I bought a gorgeous head from Miss Sha - she was quick to communicate, shipped promptly, and packed the head carefully. Fantastic transaction, thanks so much!

7. I bought a pair of mio jeans, and they're great :)
      shipping was fast and communication was lovely!
      I highly recommend!! :)

8. I adopted a Narae Butterfly from Miss Sha. Everything went super smooth and she was very nice. Thanks again.
      -Melissa

9. I purchased a Wintery head from Miss Sha. She was terrific. Highly recommended.

10. I sold Miss Sha a Volks Tae head, she paid super fast and was an absolute pleasure to do business with :)

11. Bought a Migidoll Ryu head from Miss Sha. Her communication was great and shipping was fast.
      Thanks a bunch