1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miss Tess

Mar 18, 2012

1. I am pretty new to D of A. I did buy one doll but forgot to ask for feedback. I do have a 100% Ebay score and can get at least 1 posative feedback posting.
    2. Miss Tess bought an Iplehouse Tania set from me on a short layaway. Prompt, friendly communication and fast payments- all payments were made exactly when promised. Would definitely work with again. Thank you so much!
    3. I just completed the perfect transaction with Miss Tess! I bought a tan Lady Bee Peak's Woods girl from her, and she shipped right away. Perfect packaging, great shipping time, and excellent price. Additionally, the doll is simply perfect! She has my highest recommendation. Thanks ever so much!
    4. I bought a tan Narae from Miss Tess! It was a perfect transaction! Shipping was fast and the doll is astonishing! I highly recommend her! Thanks so much!
    5. Miss Tess bought a doll from me and the transaction was wonderful from start to finish. The buyer was prompt in payment, quick to communicate and generally great to work with. I would love to have more transactions with her in the future! :)

Thank you very much! :aheartbea
    6. Excellent transaction with Miss Tess from who I purchased a Dollzone Wendy. Shipping was very fast and communication was great. Wendy arrived safely in perfect condition. An A+ seller. Thank you. :aheartbea