1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miss_Flynn

Dec 31, 2009

1. Please leave feedback for transactions with me here. Thanks! :)

2. MissFlynn bought my NS Cupid faceplate and was a delight to deal with! totally problem-free transaction, I would sell to her again anytime!

3. I sold a Littlefee Shiwoo faceplate to MissFlynn. I cannot say enough good things about her. She was friendly, paid fast, and kept in communication, letting me know when he arrived. Would recommend and would definitely deal with in the future! Thanks!

4. MissFlynn took part in my Fairyland group order. Communication was flawless and payments were made promptly. An excellent buyer to match an excellent transaction. I'd work with her again without hesitation! Excellent. :)

Thank you for participating in my group order! ;)

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

5. Miss_Flynn bought some LTF items from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

6. MissFlynn ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when it arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

7. Miss_Flynn commissioned me to do an eye opening on her Little Fee Shiwoo Faceplate. She was so precise and thorough in her research and initial questions I felt it a real honor to have been chosen to do the work. She was just lovely to work with each step of the way and I would highly recommend her to any commission-able artist as the kind of person they would truly enjoy working with. Many Many Thanks xoxo

8. MissFlynn bought a LTF Leah Open Eyed face plate from me. She paid fast and was a delight to deal with.

9. I bought a FL Bijou Bear outfit from Miss_Flynn. She answered my PM almost immediately, and shipped fast.
      It was exactly as described, in pristine condition. A great person to buy from

10. I bought a pair of Fairyland Littlefee #4 Hands from MissFlynn, she's very nice and shipped fast, the hands are perfect as described! Thank you!

11. I commissioned a Dino Hat from MissFlynn recently, and she is awesome! This hat is great quality and so adorable. MissFlynn was also a pleasure to deal with, always keeping good communication and extremely friendly. I am sure to commission her to do something again! Thank you so much! :D

12. I received a very well made baby dragon hat from MissFlynn today! Super cute, awesome quality and very kind seller. c:
      I hope I can do more business with her in the future. Thank you ^.^

13. I commissioned two hats from MissFlynn, they were finished quickly, shipped quickly and arrived to the other side of the world in only 4 days :D

The hats are wonderfully made, soft and not the least bit flimsy. They were separately packaged (with adorable stickers) with extra bubblewrap protection for the moogle's pompom. She even sent a gift of little colourful bands :)

I can definitely see myself coming back when my little monsters get here and start demanding more adorable hats.

Thank you, MissFlynn :)

14. Just got my hat comission from MissFlynn. Amazingly cute hats and excellent communication and shipping! Will definately be buying from her again :D

15. I commissioned a Dino Hat set from MissFlynn. The hat is very cute and of excellent quality. The transaction went very smoothly and communication was excellent, she kept me up to date through pm's. I will definitely commission other hats from her.

16. I commisioned a hat from MissFlynn who was very helpful throughout my many questions about colous/materials etc. She's a very talented person and these creations are going to be a big hit on DOA (omg I need the mudkip one!). Beautiful quality product and she was even kind enough to add some little Hallowe'en goodies in the packet <3
      Thanks so much!

17. I commissioned an SD size hat from MissFlynn, her first one actually! I cannot stop going on and on about how freaking awesome she is. I sent her a spare SD size head of mine since she had none of her own to work with, and she was absolutely trustworthy with it. She always asked for my advice and opinion on every detail of my hat, and was just so awesome and friendly to deal with. My head and hat arrived back to me in great condition. This has been hands down the best transaction I've ever had on Den of Angels. I would recommend her to anyone. She is very talented and just so nice. Thanks so much again MissFlynn! :D

18. I commissioned Miss_Flynn for 2 headwears. She always kept me updated. I got some nice halloween gifts, too!
      I'd love to deal with her again! Such a great transcation!!

Thank you so much!!!! :D

19. Commissioned Miss_Flynn for a little black dragon hat. She was very prompt with PMs and very professional in everything. The hat is perfectly made, and really adorable. She shipped it out really quickly, and was kind enough to check in to make sure I'd gotten the package okay. Highly recommended!