1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for miss_zillah :)

Jun 22, 2010

1. i'd be delighted to hear from you in this thread if you've done business with me!

thank you so much! :)

- Lis :aheartbea
    2. Miss Z bought a Soom Chrom from me and the transaction was perfect! Really great buyer. <3 ^____^
    3. I bought DIM Benetia (with half closed eyes head) from miss_zillah and I am very satisfied with this transaction - doll arrived safely packed and in great conditin, as described. The seller herself is very friendly and did everithing really fast, thank you!
    4. I bought DIM Benetia (the regular doll) from the sweet and lovely miss_zillah. Everything went perfectly fine, she is absolutely great to make deals with as she is super communicative, reliable and sympathetic. I couldn't pay directly, that's why she was so gentle as to keep the doll reserved for me for half a month, totally sweet :)
      Today, the postman finally brought the lovely little soul to me, and she is in perfect condition, exactly as described!
      Thank you <3
    5. I bought a Soom Beryl outfit off of Miss_zillah :) great communication and fast shipping. Would definitely do business again :D
    6. (Positive) I purchased a head for miss_zillah, and it was great! Very friendly, kind, great communication, very well pack, sent me a lovely card and shipped very fast. I would love to deal with her again! Thank you so much for the oportunity. Thank you so much for everything :3nodding: