1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MissCarrion

Jun 5, 2010

1. My Feedback thread :)

2. I bought a hoodie and leggings from MissCarrion for my CH bisou ai! She was very nice to talk to and she is very good with communication! She let me know right away that she was experiencing a delay and when she would be able to ship my items, and she sent me a little apology which was a happy surprise =D

For anyone who would like to see my purchase, click here.

I would definitely recommend this seamstress to all! :3

3. MissCarrion purchased 4 hoodies from me recently and was just wonderful to work with! I highly recommend her! Thanks again!

4. i commissioned MissCarrion for two pairs of jeans! She was quick with responses and completed my commission within two days! She sent them quickly and they arrived in perfect condition and fit my minifee well! Would commission anytime! Thanks ^^

5. Miss Carrion is awesome!
      She participated in my Sanrio swap and not only sent amazing items to her partners but was extreamly patient and friendly when her package was lost in the mail.

Thanks Miss Carrion!

6. I comissioned two pairs of jeans from Miss Carrion. She was super friendly and replied so fast to my PMs. The jeans are amazing, great quality and fit my MNF really well. I can't wait to comission her again. Thanks so much!

7. I commissioned a pair of jeans and a pair of shorts from MissCarrion.

She was fantastic to deal with- asked questions so that I got exactly what I wanted, and when I asked her questions, she replied quickly and very clearly.

Not only that, but the pants are of amazing quality! I will definitely be commissioning again, and I'd recommend her to anyone. Just the kind of person I like to see on DOA :D

8. I participated in a holiday card swap with MissCarrion, and her card was adorable and received in a timely fashion. She made sure to check if I received it too. Very nice. :)

9. MissCarrion was assigned my partner in the Super Hero Swap. She went above and beyond to make sure my girl got not just one but THREE awesome outfits with accessories! Anyone that gets her as their partner are super lucky.

10. I bought a VE Chloe head from MissCarrion and I am very pleased! She is super friendly and communication was great. The head was packaged carefully and she shipped it quickly. I would do business with her again. :)

11. MissCarrion purchased MSD clothes from me. It was a perfect transaction overall, the payment came in fast, communication was excellent!!! A very friendly and reliable buyer, highly recommended!!!

12. MissCarrion hosted 'The Outfit Swap' that I was a part of.
      She did it with a friendly and enthusiastic manner, making sure that everyone was matched up well and monitored everyones progress well.

Thanks for the swap.
      It was fun!

13. I was a member of MissCarrion's Outfit Swap. Everything went smoothly and she was a lovely swap host!! I'd join another of her swaps in a heartbeat :D Thanks so much

14. MissCarrion hosted an "Outfit Swap" that I participated in. As it was my first swap I wasn't sure what to expect, but she made it wonderful and I had a lot of fun. She is an awesome host and whenever she has another swap I will definitely join!

15. MissCarrion ran the Outfit Swap I participated in! It was a well organized swap with great communication all the way through! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good swap! She was also my swap partner and sent me some super adorable gifts and I couldn't have been happier so I'd also recommend her as a swap participant as well as a leader!

Thanks a bunch, MissCarrion!

16. MissCarrion purchased*a pukifee dollhouse prop from me. Great communication, fast payment, highly recommended. Thank you :)

17. MissCarrion bought laptop props from me. Nice PM's and fast payment. Thank you!

18. MissCarrion hosted an outfit swap and it was so organised and went very smoothly. She really is quite fantastic!

19. MissCarrion joined my around the world swap. She submitted 2 doll and both gifts where shipped on time and received by her partners. The outfits she made were beautiful.

20. MissCarrion was a participant in my Fairytale Swap. She is a wonderful swap participant and I would highly recommend her for any swap. :)