1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MissCrumpledCrumpets.

Jun 2, 2009

1. Please leave feedback for me here! :aheartbea

2. Oh, I,m the first one! MissCrumpledCrumpets bought a wig from me :) Friendly communication, fast payment, even take a picture of the wig when she got it!
      Thanks a lot, totally recommend ;)

3. Hello DoA!!! I bought a msd couch/sofa from MissCrumpledCrumpets, It was a super deal in pice, & it arrived in awsome condition and super fast!!!! Thanks so much, I will definatly buy from her again!!! I love the couch!!!:D:D:D

4. I bought a MNF body from MissCrumpledCrumpets and it was a wonderful transaction, she kept in touch, mailed it out when she promised, and told me the package numbers; and packed it super carefully! A pleasure to do business with!

5. MissCrumpledCrumpets bought a fur wig from me and she was a joy to deal with! Quick payment and responses to pms, she let me know right away when it arrived and even sent a pic of her boy modeling it. ^_^ A friendly and wonderful buyer, thanks so much!

6. got a set of shushu hands. She was friendly and fast...will be more then honored to do business with her again.

7. I purchased a wig from MissCrumpledCrumpets and the transaction was lovely. The wig arrived very quickly and in perfect condition, and all communication was pleasant. I would love to do business with again!

8. I purchased a minifee Shushu Head from MissCrumpledCrumpets.

Communication was great! The head is beautiful, packaged nicely, and arrived promptly. I would definitely buy from again her again.