1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for missdaisy

Nov 27, 2007

1. :D I purchased a Thaasa body from Miss Daisy - perfect transaction. Body came in perfect condition, very quick shipping and great communication. Thanks so much,
      Joanie

2. Had a great trade transaction and a purchase transaction with missdaisy.
      I traded my Queen Ellie version Sooah for her limited special edition Hazy with tanning skin and I also bought her Minimee Adriana Ling on an AOD body.
      She sent lots of extras and it was good experience all around, thanks so much!

3. I just completed my second perfect transaction with missdaisy. Buy with confidence, both dolls I"ve purchased from her came packaged very well, communication was excellent and she shipped SUPER fast. Great seller!

4. I traded dolls with missdaisy and am pleased to recommend her to others. She mailed promptly and the doll arrived in perfect condition. Thanks very much!

5. :lol:Just bought Soom Gena from missdaisy. A perfect transaction with a most helpful seller. Highly recommeded, will be buying from her again:)

6. Sold a pair of eyes to missdaisy.
      She's very kind and paid promptly. Great buyer ^^

7. Another great transaction with missdaisy. Top seller, highly recommended

8. Just bought the most gorgeous Soah from missdaisy. If you are looking for the best dolls and first class service, look no further than this seller.

9. missdaisy purchased some urethane doll eyes from me. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as they arrived!

Thank you! :)

10. missdaisy purchased a wig from me. She paid promptly and everything was great. Thanks!!

11. I sold a body to missdaisy and she was prompt at getting back to me. Thanks again!

12. I sold my doll to missdaisy
      she paid quick and we had great communication
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll.
      thanks, missdaisy !

13. I sold an AoD body to missdaisy. Communication was clear and prompt, and she was a wonderful to work with.

14. missdaisy is an awesome seller! I bought a DT Ariel head with Val Zeitler faceup and she is perfect. Great communication and shipped right away, well packaged. All around great experience, thank you!

15. MissDaisy participated in my first NDoll group order and we had a very pleasant transaction. Communication was fantabulous and payments were swift. She earns my recommendations and I can say with honesty that I would work with her again without a second's thought. :)

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders! :pcake:bcake

16. I sold an ElfDoll Sooah to Tammy, she was an absolute delight and a half to deal with:aheartbea:chibi:aheartbea... She asked for a small layaway and paid WELL BEFORE the layaway was up;)
      :thumbup:thumbup for this amazing transaction
      ~Anthony

17. Sold a Supia Lina to her, was a wonderful speedy smooth transaction!Thank you!:)

18. I bought a Supia Rosy from missdaisy. missdaisy is a fabulous seller! I cannot say enough nice things about her. When my doll got lost in the tracking system (thank you Customs), missdaisy went out of her way to help me out and refunded me for the extra express shipping costs, even though it was not her fault (thank you Customs), that my doll did not arrive on time.
      Rosy is beautiful, arrived in perfect condition, clean, well packed. I would not hesitate to buy anything from missdaisy, she is just a wonderful, caring seller!

19. I purchased an Elfdoll body from Miss Daisy, she shipped fast and the body is perfect! She is an absolutely wonderful person to deal with and I would love to buy from her again!

20. missdaisy participated in my dollflower GO.
      Fast payment and great communication with her. :)
      Thank you for waiting for long time patiently!