1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MissEmily

Apr 24, 2012

1. MissEmily purchased a doll from me with quick communication, and super fast payment. Easy, smooth, and pleasant transaction, thanks so, so much. :)

2. I sold a Resinsoul girl body to MissEmily. Communication was great and payment was prompt. Overall it was a perfect transaction, I would definitely to business with them again! Thanks! : D

3. Thank you for the wig purchase! Great communication and prompt payment.

Enjoy!

4. I sold a Volks suwarikko body to MissEmily. She paid promptly, was quick and clear in communication, and let me know right away when the body arrived. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

5. MissEmily purchased a Dollzone body from me. The communication was really great, friendly, the payment prompt. She told me when the body arrived as requested, would gladly do business again anytime! Thank you very much! ^^

6. Sold a Volks DWC 01 head to Miss Emily and had an excellent transaction. Fast payment, prompt responses and let me know when she arrived safely. Dream buyer, would definitely do business with again!

7. I recently had a transaction with Miss Emily that has left me feeling VERY grateful to have dealt with her!
      I sold a doll to Miss Emily, and she paid quickly, was wonderful to communicate with and thoroughly lovely. When I posted the girl across I changed the box to a much larger one at the last moment hoping to better protect the doll, but in all the switching around did not secure her as well as I had thought and her legs were damaged in transit. Miss Emily was incredibly lovely - she contacted me directly rather than escalate to a paypal claim first, and we were able to resolve the problem through a partial refund by way of sending another doll. It was upsetting for both of us as it is not a situation any collector wants to find themselves on either side of, and I was so lucky to have been dealing with Miss Emily. She was easy to talk to, the issue was resolved quickly and we were both left feeling positive about the transaction overall.
      As a buyer, Miss Emily is wonderful. She is friendly, warm, easy to communicate with and always lovely to hear from. I would not hesitate to sell to, trade with or buy from Miss Emily again! Thankyou for giving my girls a new home!!

8. I recently sold a DC Bella to MissEmily and the transaction was wonderful from beginning to end! She paid super quickly and was friendly and prompt in her replies the entire transaction. MissEmily also let me know when Bella arrived safely. A dream buyer, I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much, and I hope she's everything you wanted for her!

9. MissEmily purchased a Two-S-Doll head on a unevenly yellowed Volks body from me. I hope you are enjoying her (or at least the body)! Thank you again. :)

10. A+++ For Miss Emily

I recommend Miss Emily to do business with. She is a lovely person that is consistent and serious about business while also being polite, kind and understanding. It was a very smooth transaction - I would do business again with her.

Thank you so much Miss Emily! ~Gus

11. POSITIVE :)
      MissEmily bought a Merry Doll Round Olathe head from me and was a pleasure to work with. Communication was great, paid super quick and they let me know when the head arrived.

Thank you very much!

12. MissEmily bought Marti Presents Dolls Akie Sakurako from me and was great to deal with, highly reccomend! :abambi:

13. MissEmily bought for a second purchase, this time a Souldouble girl body FTM, and it's always a great transaction, she's very nice, buy very quickly, she tell me when the package arrived! I recommanded her again!

14. I bought a body from MissEmily and couldn't be happier. Great communication, and the body was well packed, arrived quickly, and was exactly as described. I recommend her highly!

15. MissEmily let me buy an Olathe MDR head on layaway, I was very happy with everything. Polite and quick to respond and quick to ship once I paid in full. Very positive experience. Thank you :)

16. A+++ for Miss Emily *** GREAT ASSET TO DOA! ***

I sold a doll to Miss Emily, she paid right away, let me know when the doll arrived and was a super pleasant person to deal with. Highly recommended.

Thanks Miss Emily!

~Gus

17. MissEmily purchased some pukifee/lati yellow clothing from me and the whole transaction was wonderful, super friendly and paid right away! Would definitely do business with again if given the chance! ^w^

Thank you for such a smooth transaction! ~

18. This wonderful girl bought a HUGE DM Trinity Lumie from me, and was the pink of perfection all the way through. Rapid payment, terrific communication and a total love. I can not find words to praise her highly enough. Damn fine member!

19. MissEmily messaged me about buying my DC Hubery. They paid quickly and let me know when they got the doll. Lovely to deal with. Thankyou very much!

20. @MissEmily bought a Lumedoll Baughn doll from me. It was a lovely transaction with great communication and fast payment. I would highly recommend this buyer! Thank you!