1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MissGaGa

May 30, 2011

1. She buy my DZ hong and it's a perfect transaction.She paid quickly and the communication was excellent.
      I highly recommended her!
      Thanks so much for give him a new home!

2. Miss Gaga bought a wig from me recently and it was a fabulous transaction. She's an absolute love and I'd sell to her again in a heartbeat.

Many thanks, Miss Gaga!

3. Excellent transaction with MissGaGa who purchased a dress from me. Payment was very fast and communication was great. A perfect seller. Thank you!

4. MissGaga bought a DBDoll 65cm body from me. Fantastic and speedy transaction all the way through, no problems at all. A most excellent buyer. Thank you~!

5. MissGaga bought a Soom Heliot Head from me. Brilliant transaction , very pleasant communication and paid quickly. Thanks ^_^

6. Miss GaGa bought an AoD body from me. Wonderful transaction, such a sweet personality and easy to contact. Thank you so much, I would definitely do business with this buyer again.

7. Missgaga bought a Crobidoll Wig from me. wonderful transaction :D
      Paid quickly and nice too ^-^
      I highly recommend her!

8. MissGaGa was a wonderful seller. She communicated amazingly, shipped promptly, and packed wonderfully. I highly recommend her for buying from! Thank you so much once again. A+.

9. MissGaGa bought doll clothes from me. She paid quickly and was great with communication. Thanks a bunch!

10. I adopted MissGaGa's Impldoll Isaac!

First of all, she was an incredibly wonderful seller, and flexible. I paid for my boy with a short layaway and had to be a few days off because of pay day dates, and she didn't mind at all. She asked all the right questions when it came to things like customer service/shipping, and she was super pleasant to deal with.

My boy showed up (to my surprise!) at my door today, and I didn't even know he was coming! Thank you for the sweet note, and everything! He's very cool, and I hope I can bond with him! It's been a pleasure dealing with you!

Thanks so much! A plus feedback!

11. MissGaGa bought some SD clothes from me and we had a great and easy transaction. She paid right away and was very friendly to deal with :)

Thank you!

12. MissGaGa bought Souldoll Lee Jun Ki-C from me.:aangel: She is my first buyer.:XD: She is very good and nice buyer.:daisy She made her payment very fast.:o:aeyepop: Very easy and smooth transaction~:celebrate Hope to deal with her again in the future.:3nodding::aheartbea Really thank you very much!:whee::apresent:

13. MissGaGa purchased a Bobobie Weylin from me! She was very prompt with payment and transaction was very smooth! ^_^ Would recommend in the future! Thanks!

14. I purchased a Leekeworld Mihael from MissGaGa and it was a very pleasant transaction! She allowed me a short layaway and kept me updated with everything. I would gladly recommend her.

15. MissGaGa purchased a Soom Monzo on layaway from me. She was super quick in paying off her layaway and was great at communicating the times she would make her payments. Super great buyer! Would definitely deal with her again!

16. MissGaGa bought a dreaming el head from me. She paid promptly and let me know when he arrived. Pleasure doing business!

17. I just purchased a 63cm Nobility Doll NS Male body from MissGaGa-san, while at the same time, she purchased a 72cm Angelsdoll NSY Male body from me!

As a seller, she is super friendly and communicative! She shipped the Nobility body to me very quickly and he was packaged super well! Great seller! Great price!
      As a buyer, she's also equally friendly and fast!!! She sent payment as soon as I gave her the price!

Thanks again for both a wonderful buying AND selling experience!!! :hugs:

God bless!

Setsuna ^^

18. MissGaGa bought a doll from me. She was quick in replies, and paid for him very promptly. Thanks for the great transaction, and I'm sure Juri has found a great home in you :)

19. Great seller~! I bought a Bobobie Weylin from her second hand, and he's still in great shape! I had her send him unstrung and she carefully wrapped every part to ensure nothing would get damaged. She even threw in his outfit and wig. I would definitely recommend MissGaga, I had no problems whatsoever. :]

20. I sold MissGaGa my Lumedoll Saiph. She payed super fast, replied quickly to messages and was an all round pleasure to deal with! I would deffinatly deal with her again! :D