1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Missie L!

Aug 23, 2008

1. I sold Missie L a pair of Yo-SD wings. Paypal gave me the wrong address and Missie L went back to her old address and got them safely. Very responsible, communication was great, and payment made promptly. Thank you so much!

2. I bought a wig from Missie L, and everything went just fine!

There was some delay because of an unfinished essay, but because of that she even paid for the tracking service on my parcel herself! Yay! Thank you so much! Communication was also very fast and she's very nice! :)

So all in all a very good experience! thumbs up!

3. I just did a trade with Missie L, and it was wonderful! She was great to communicate with, very nice and the doll was packed so great! Very well protected. Oh, every thing was really so nice! I would highly recommend and gladly do business with again! A great seller/trader!

4. Missie L bought a wig from me and everything is smooth!
      thank you very much :)

5. MissieL bought an msd wig from me ^_^ our transaction was very smooth and easy
      thank you very much!!

6. I bought a AOD body from Missie L & it was perfect.She(the doll) was clean & wonderfully strung.She was shipped fast & delicately.
      Thank you so much -this was a wonderful transaction.

7. I sold a Rose head in layaway to Missie L, and all this transaction was fine all along ! She was really prompt to pay, paid regularly, and even faster than expected.

She was always nice to talk to also (which IMO is a plus !). :)
      Many thanks !!!

8. super super....
      happy !

9. Missie L. bought a pair of Volks Rose eyes from me and understood why I had some delays in time, which I really appreciate. It was a very smooth transaction and we had great communication. Thank You.

-Pakou

10. I bought a wig from Missie, and it was a great transaction. She is pleasant, and shipped very quickly. I would highly recommend her! Thank you!!

11. I bought an Unoa Modified faceplate from Missie recently.

She was creditably understanding, patient and friendly sellers I've ever met!

She always kept in constant contact with me and the shipping was so fast!

If I ever get the chance to I would trade with her again ^^

12. MissieL bought a pair of dollheart bloomers from me and the contact was really nice and the payment very quick
      a very pleasant transaction alltogether.

floor

13. Friendly person to deal with:aheartbea

14. Missie L was a sweetie to deal with - so friendly and fun to talk with! Bought a cute wig and paid super quick - many thanks! <3

15. Did a trade with Missie. I traded my Volks MDD Murai for an SD Nono head and a bunch of wigs and eyes. Communication was great! shipping was faster then expected and everything was wonderfully and safely packed. i would buy/sell/trade with her again!

16. MissieL bought some Dollheart lolita socks from me and it was a great transaction!
      She paid in a quick, timely manner and was super pleasant to work with.
      Thanks so much!!

17. I participated in Missie L's first group order. She was great, worked really well to get everything ordered in a timely fashion and she shipped right away. I'd definatly do another one with her.

Christal

18. Participated in a GO with Missie L and got my item in good time. :)

19. Missie L ran a group order for us and her communication was awesome she was very friendly and the transcation went very smooth, I highly recommend her :)

20. Sold a Dollheart dress to Missie L. She paid super fast and the transaction went very smoothly! Thank you~