1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for misslizzie

Oct 20, 2009

1. Feedback for misslizzie here please:)

2. I didn't see a feedback thread for misslizzie, so I created one for her! She is very pleasant do deal with! I sold a DT Lucille head on SDF girl body and she paid very quickly and was very pleasant in all communications. I highly recommend this member to anyone here!

3. I sold a head to misslizzie. She paid promptly and let me know when package arrived.

4. HAHA thank you for starting this for me because I didn't know how!!! LOL

5. Misslizzie just bought a Dollstown Daisy head from me--it was a perfect, VERY quick, and friendly transaction! Patty paid lightning-fast, was fun to chat with by PM, and was nice enough to let me know that Daisy arrived safely. It would be a pleasure to do business with her again, anytime, any way!! :)

6. Misslizzie is a sweet and wonderful person to deal with. Patty was kind enough to allow me to buy her extra pair of red Val Zeitler shoes. Communication is always friendly and she shipped the shoes promptly when she said she would. I look forward to buying from Patty again. In, fact I am waiting on some petticoats she was kind enough to offer to make for me. Patty is a doll! Thanks a lot, Misslizzie! :)

7. Misslizzie participated in my Corpse bride minimee order. She paid quickly, kept great comunication throughout the whole process and was a delight to work with :) I would recomend her anytime!

8. I sold misslizzie my Sleeping Elf Moona. The comuncation was wonderful and she is so sweet to work with. She payed fast and let me know when the Moona had got to her.
      Thank you so much, and I'm glad I could help. :D
      I would recomend misslizzie to anyone!