1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For MissMaeMurder

Sep 29, 2009

1. I guess I need one of these since I am starting to buy stuff and at some point I may start selling!!! :fangirl:

2. I am glad to be leaving the first bit of feedback for MissMaeMurder here! X3

I recently sold her a Puki PongPong and things couldn't have gone any smoother! She did a short layaway, which went very well, she was quick to respond to PMs and very friendly/nice to talk to during the whole transaction. I would gladly recommend her to others and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!
      <3

I hope you enjoy the puki, she will certainly be missed here!
      c:
      Thanks again!

3. I bought some super awsome "Nature inspired Birdie Necklaces from MissMaeMurder! I was her 1st customer! My Narae & I absoloutly love them, & we will be back!!!! Thanks so much!:D:D:D

4. I bought two necklaces from MissMaeMurder and everything went excellent. Wonderful seller and I'll definitley be back. Everything went smooth and communication was great. Lovely to work with. <3

Thank you so much~!

5. MissMaeMurder was very helpful in answering my questions about the necklaces she sells. I bought 2 of them and they were shipped quickly and were so cute! A perfect transaction!

6. I bought an AoD LeLe from MissMaeMurder. Smooth transaction, she was very communicative and responded quickly to PMs. Doll is wonderful and shipped with lots of extras! I would definitely recommend her as a seller. :)

7. I bought a Fairyland PukiPuki Pong from MissMaeMurder. She was very well described and quickly shipped. Lots of extras included too! Thanks!!

8. MissMaeMurder allowed me to purchase her Elena head on a split with another member. She was very easy and friendly to deal with. The transaction went through smoothly and the girl arrived safely just as described^^ I couldn't be happier:D

Thanks for everything dear<3

9. I bought a sd13 girl body from MissMaeMurder and she was great to deal with and shipped the doll very fast. I would def. deal with her again. Thank you! ~Gus