1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for missmoody

Aug 18, 2006

1. Hey! If you sold anything to me... or in the unlikely event I have sold you anything please leave me some feedback here :)

thank you
      xoxo

2. missmoody recently brought her Elf Yder from me, and I have to say she was really really friendly! She paid quickly and we even talked loads on MSN. A great person to deal with!

I hope your really happy with him! :daisy

3. Great person to deal with she paid quickly as was extremely friendly, perfect buyer

4. Lovely, friendly person!! I enjoyed chatting to her in PMs while I made her outfit she commissioned from me. She was very clear on what she wanted and found me useful reference pictures. Paid quickly and she's just a wonderful buyer. Sell her nice things!! :)

5. missmoody is a great buyer! ^___^

6. Lovely, pleasant person to buy from! The doll I bought from her came across the ocean perfectly, thanks to great packing. Great communication!

7. Sold a T-shirt to missmoody, was super sweet to deal with and fast with payment^w^!

8. missmoody is lovely and very wonderful to deal with ^__^ I did a face-up commission for her, and she was very clear and friendly in her PM's, just generally awesome to deal with!

9. Missmoody bought doll eyes from me. She was wonderful to deal with. Great communications and quick payment!
      Many Thanks!

10. Missmoody purchased a sdf body from me. She is a very outstanding person! ^_^ Pleasant to talk to, quick on payment and great with communication, keeping me up to date on everything.

Thanks so much!

11. I sold a pair of SDF hands to missmoody, who was a great, friendly and communicative buyer! Thanks so much :D

12. Bought a Saint from MissMoody, and like the name of the sculpt, she was indeed a Saint. She was very sweet and patient when I had some money issues, and allowed the layaway to be extended beyond what would be the norm. I am incredibly grateful to her, and I hope she realises how much.

Highly rec'd!

13. missmoody commissioned some t-shirts from me and was the best kind of buyer....kind, communicative and patient! Thanks so much! :daisy

14. I sold missmoody a SDF Ethan.
      The transaction couldnt have been smoother, was great to talk to and I am really happy to be able to see him go to such a loving home.
      Would definetly recomend.

15. I sold a Bambicrony Vin to MissMoody and it was a wonderful transaction. Very friendly and prompt to pay, she also let me know when the dolly arrived to her so I could rest easy. I would definitely do business with again. Thank you! :)

16. Another great transaction with Missmoody as the buyer.
      Always a pleasure to do business with.

17. wicked buyer and even better meeting with her!!!

18. Missmoody bought a pair of hand parts from me and the transaction went perfectly. Payment was very prompt and communication was great, thank you~

19. Missmoody sold me her Volks Schulze, and I'm so happy about the whole transaction. She was very kind and always answered all my questions very fast and kept me informed of shipping status. The doll was packed very safe and is in best condition with original box and papers. She also included clothes (so nice!!) and wigs! Thank you so much!! :D

20. Just purchased a pair of camouflage corduroys from Missmoody and they are great! Lovely condition and just as described. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again and very highly recommended.

Thank you!