1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Missne

Jan 10, 2007

1. It's always a pleasure to do commissions for Missne. Great communcation and instructions and prompt payment :D
      She is a very sweet girl, and great to do business with. Thanks again ;)

2. I bought a doll from Missne. She was wonderful to deal with :D Very fast shipping, too!
      Thank you so much:aheartbea

3. i brought a Volks SD13 boy from missne. she is really wonderful. very fast payment and the doll arrived today with perfact packing. i highly commend her as a great seller and won't hesitate to deal with her again~! thank you so much~!

4. I purchased a lovely Dollheart outfit (I think called Splitting) from Missne and Liz spring stroll shoes that I have been looking for forever. Terrific transaction, shipping was lightening fast, great price. I love my outfit and shoes I could not have been happier.
      Thanks so much !!! Look forward to buying from again.

5. One big positive for missne, fast payment , good communication, its a smooth and wonderful transaction what we can ask for more :) thank you so much

6. I bought a Volks body from Missne.
      She acted very professional as seller and her messages were always kind.

The body was send perfect packed and fast.
      It was a pleasure to deal with Missne :)

7. Missne is a great buyer, we had another smooth transaction! thanks!

8. Missne bought a pair of eyes from me and payed really fast! And she is such a kind person to talk to.

Thank you <3

:pcupcake

9. I was commissioned to do a faceup for one of missne's beautiful dolls. She was such a sweetheart from the start to end, and she payed quick after the faceup was done!
      I would most definetly do more transactions with this awesome girl~
      Thank you once again!

10. A+++ I bought ACB from Missne, everything is perfect, great transaction, Alice has been shipped and arrived so fast in good condition, Missne so kind to send a extra gift that I'm so appreciate..I'm so happy to deal with Missne and would recommend her to everyone. :D

11. Super positive feedback!

Tina sold me a lovely Cupid FS+Extras and I did a short layaway. She was very kind and patient to deal with my pms and so the communication was superb :D The packing was also excellent and shipping fast as she let me know about things as they came up and such, overall a 10/5 so I'd definately do business with her again!

Thankyou so much~! <3

12. Missne bought an outfit from. She was very nice an understanding and let me know once she got it. Thanks for a smooth transaction..x

13. Missne bought a Lusis face-plate from me.
      She's very friendly, communication and payment went very fast and smooth.

She's a pleasure to deal with :3

14. I did a trade with missne, her Liz outfit for my Dollheart outfit. Perfect trade. She packaged her outfit perfectly. It came so quickly from so far away. I Highly recommend her for any transaction.
      Thanks !!!!:aheartbea

15. Missne commissioned a faceup from me, and once again she was super nice to deal with! She is such a nice person to chat with, super kind and very promt payer! C:
      Thank you once again Missne for such wonderfull and nice transaction. It's always a pleasure to deal with you! <3 <3 <3

16. Missne joined my soom split GO, she made fast payment and we have good communication, she is a good buyer, thank you ^^

17. Missne buy wigs from my shop,(*^__^*)
      Very good buyer
      niceO(&#8745;_&#8745;)O~
      Prompt payment
      Are pleased to be able to deal with her:)
      any about wig~welcome pm me

18. I bought a pair of glass eyes from missne. I recieved the eyes the next day after I had paid for them.
      She is so nice to deal with, I would definitely buy from her again!

Thanks~

19. I bought a pair of Everpurple eyes from Missne, and everything went smoothly! Communication was fast and friendly, and the eyes were packed amazingly well. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Missne in the future :aheartbea

20. <3 Missne <3 bought a soom doll head from me. It was a pleasure to be able to do business with such a nice and friendly person! Thank you for a smooth transaction!