1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Missy

Mar 22, 2008

1. Well I don't expect my thread to get very long but here it is :)

2. Missy was a great buyer! She bought a Puki Sugar fullset and paid promptly and was all 'round great to deal with!

3. Missy bought some tibetan wigs from me. Super quick payment and great communictions. Highly recommended.

4. sold a Pukisha plate and mittens to Missy ^_^ she was super sweet to work with and very quick to pay and respond ^_^ Great Buyer ^_^ highly recommended!

5. I sold some Puki eyes to Missy and she couldnt have been nicer. Fast payment, let me know as soon as they arrived and was very pleasant to talk to aswell. :)
      Would definetly recommend

6. Missy sold me the Puki Sugar default outfit. Great communication and the little dress and wig are in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

7. Wonderful to work with, very understanding and great communication! Very timely with transactions as well.

Thanks for working with me!

8. I bought two Puki Sugar faceplates from Missy and had a great experience with good communication. She was flexible with payment methods and shipped the faceplates very quickly, and well packaged as well. I recommend this seller! :) Thank you

9. Fast payment and good communication. A very good buyer :D

10. Missy is a GREAT buyer and is VERY understanding when RL got in the way of our transaction. She is super sweet and super awesome and I reconmend her for any wishing to sell a doll she is willing to buy. Fast payment and good communication. A+++++++++++++++

11. I purchased a BC Ping-Ping from Missy. She had it delivered to me in 5 days from Canada which was just Awesome! :fangirl:

12. gotten the sleeping pipi face from her really nice person to work with.

13. I bought a Pukisha NS Sleeping face plate and a pair of lucky punch hands from Missy. She was pleasant to deal with and friendly. I'd like to do business with her again some day. Highly recommended seller. ^ ^

14. Nice seller! I bought a Puki Pipi face plate from Missy and she faced it up and threw in a free pair of eyes! A great surprise for me! Thank you very much! :)

15. I bought a Sugar faceplate, everything went great! :)

16. Missy knows how to make a deal. Great seller to work with. I'm very pleased, just waiting to recieve the puki body now. I expect it soon.

17. Missy is a wonderful seller, very good with communication. She shipped very quickly and everything was very well packed. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!