1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MisticUnicorn

Apr 12, 2006

1. Hi all!

I just has a great transaction with MisticUnicorn :D

She bought a DD2 from me, on layaway, and made all the payments in full. She also contacted me about minor delays, etc. so I knew what was going on with her side of the transaction.
      She also traded me 2 pairs of wings which I am looking forward to receiving in the mail soon! :D

Her stuff is amazing; go check it out! <3

~Doll-Mage

2. And more positive feedback for MisticUnicorn;
      I got my 2 pairs of wings and they are beyond awesome. Very beautiful and wonderfully shaped and constructed :3

3. MisticUnicorn's wings are absolutely amazing, and her service is top-notch. Thanks!

4. like those above me said misticunicorn's wings are to die for.
      and misticunicorn herself is a treasure to do business with.
      thank you for the lovely black and purple wings!!
      hope we may do business again in the future.
      sincerely
      m.a.

5. Really lovely deal with Mistic Unicorn - she bought my Bernard^^ and paid for shipping with a pair of *lovely* wings!

I really cannot recommend these wings too much. They are ingenious and stunning to look at! :D

6. I recently bought a pair of wings from misticunicorn - and they are amazing in both looks and quality.
      She herself is a real gem and very nice to deal with.

7. Misitic Unicorn is wonderful!!! :)
      Her wings are detailed, made with care and are a thing of beauty.
      I found her to be friendly, fair and true to her word. She was accomodating when a problem at my end cropped up.
      I highly recommend both her craftsmanship and artisitic skills.

8. I bought a pair of red SD wings from MisticUnicorn. She was extremely friendly and professional to deal with, shipping was quick, and the wings are exquisitely made! Highly recommended! :)

9. Just got some beautiful wings for my boy - excellent transaction! Thank you ;3

10. Just received a pair of MisticUnicorn's wings in trade for some of my items, they are really very nice, and well made..can't wait to try them on my girls!!
      thanks so much!

11. Just received my lovely wings from MysticUnicorn and I'm so pleased! Professional work all around! Thanks!

12. I sold my DDII/obitsu hybrid girl to MysticUnicorn and she was wonderful to work with! She was patient with me and very nice :D

I would love to do business with her again!

~Giovanna

13. I have two sets of exquisite angel wings from Misticunicorn, plus she also built wings and "installed" them on a black Breyer horse for me. Now I have adopted her amazing creation, fairy Elune.
      I'm pretty much convinced she has magic in her hands and can create anything you can imagine! Absolutely wonderful!!!!

14. I got a set of wings from MisticUnicorn and they're simply breath-takingly awesome!!
      They arrived fats and in perfect condition ^___^

Thanks so much! <3

15. Got 2 pairs of wings off misticUnicorn they are really very prettiful! They were very well packaged. I love them loads thanks!!!

16. Misticunicorn's amazing creation Elune joined our family and is much loved!

17. I comissioned a pair of wings from misticunicorn. They were well made and worth the wait.
      [​IMG]

18. misticunicorn made me a custom pair of wings that are absolutely beautiful. the attention to detail is amazing.

19. I bought a pair of white wings from misticunicorn and they are absolutely stunning. She is a lovely soul to deal with and comes highly recommended. Yay!

20. And a quick piccie of them.

[​IMG]