1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mistress_Of_Burden

Sep 30, 2008

1. thanks you guys for all your feedback
      whether it be good or bad >.<

2. Mistress_Of_Burden bought a blonde DOC wig off me. Transaction went great! And very friendly to deal with :3 A++

3. Mistress_Of_Burden participated in my GO. Good communication with prompt payment, thanks!

4. I did a faceup for Mistress_of_Burden and she was really great to work with! Very friendly and talkative and all around fun to work with ^_^ I would definitely (and am going to haha) do more faceup work for her in the future! :)

5. I bought a set of Puki clothing from Mistress_of_Burden. She shipped out the same day I sent payment, and it only took a week to get here~ She was really friendly, and just great to deal with all around. I'd definitely reccomend her as a seller~ Thank you so much~! :)

6. I bought a DOC Too from Mistress_of_burden. She kept in contact and answered any questions I had. Was a pleasure to deal with. Will buy from again.

7. I bought several tiny outfits from Mistress_of_Burden. The outfits were packaged securely and they were shipped promptly after payment. I would definitely recommend making purchases from Mistress_of_Burden. She also kept me informed during the purchasing transaction.

8. Mistress_of_Burden participated in my Dollmore group order. She was very patient and nice, especially when it turned out that some kind of error caused her part of the order to not make it into the shipment, for which I ended up refunding her while I sort it out with the company. It was very nice to know that at least she wasn't upset at me! :) She's a nice and understanding GO member.

9. Mistress_of_Burden bought a littlefee flora fullset outfit from me and she was very lovely and pleasant to deal with. Prompt payment and communication, she was a perfect buyer. :)

10. This lovely lady sold me a pair of white plastic Puki shoes! There was a small hiccup but it was easily fixed. Thank you for the extra shoes and shirt!!
      Excellent communication, fast delivery, and all round nice seller! Full recommendations.

11. I bought a Barbie's little sister outfit and shoes from Mistress, she had great cummincation and let me know when she had posted it. She sent a nice note in it too.
      My puki looks great in the outfit, thank you for selling it as without you, she proabley wouldn't have had it.
      [​IMG]

12. Bought some darling shoes from Mistress and she is just as sweet as can be. The shoes are darling too!!

13. I did another faceup for mistress_of_burden and she was fabulous to work with once again! Very communicative and friendly 8D Id of course, love to work with her again!

14. Mistress_Of_Burden was a split participant in my sixth Fairyland group order and everything went wonderfully well! :) Communication was great and payments were made quickly. All in all the transaction was smooth and easy and I would do business with her again without hesitation...

:clover Thank you so much! :clover

15. Mistress_Of_Burden participated in my Leekeworld GO for April, and everything went smoothly. She was friendly, had great communication, and was overall lovely to deal with. Thank you!

16. Mistress_of_Burden helped me out with ordering a Leekeworld wig recently. Even though Leeke screwed it up royally and shipping it on its own, she was extremely helpful and friendly about it. :) Thanks so much! :D

17. I sold a pair of shoes to Mistress_Of_Burden. The transaction went smoothly and she communicated well. I would do business with her again.

18. Bought Ear of Bunny in a Leeke GO led by Mistress, and everything went smoothly! Great communication and she had everything very well organized.
      My parts came packed very well and shipped very quickly. ( lol maybe because we live so close? lol )

I would def. participate in GO's with her again. Thanks!

19. Mistress_of_burden bought a msd shirt from me, everything went smoothly. She is a wonderful buyer :)
      Would do business with her again.

20. I took part in her Leekeword GO and it was great. Good communication and she promptly shipped everything once they arrived and payment was made. I definitely recommend. (: