1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mistress_S_

Jan 11, 2007

1. Once an item is recieved please leave feedback in this thread and I'll do the same for you!:)

2. Sold some things to mistress_S_ at a meetup, sweet to deal with! :D

3. I had a wonderful transaction, my carrier was going to cost $30 to ship but only ended up costing $15 and I was refunded, (the case is gorgeous too!!), shipping was fast and communication was first class. Highly recommended!

4. Great gal to deal with!

Just completed a transaction, and Mistress_S is great with communication and speedy payment.

Thanks!

5. Mistress_S_ bought a MSD carrier from me,she is very friendly and fast with payment! Thanks so much :D

Brechtje

6. Speedy payment and very sweet. Thanks so much. =D

7. :) Great buyer, fast payment and emails and easy going attitude!

8. I sold a bag to mistress_S_. She was very friendly and serious about the sale. And kindly informed me when it arrived. Thank you so much ^___^

9. Sold a wig to Mistress_S! <3

She was a pleasure to deal with! A++ Buyer

10. I sold a wig to mistress_S, and it was a great transaction! She was prompt about paying, sweet and friendly, and et me know that the package arrived safely.

Many thanks
      Myrtle in CA :)

11. I just had a wonderful transaction with mistress_S
      She payed proptly, let me know straight away when the package arrived, and was just generally a nice person to talk to :kitty2

Would definetly do buisness with again. AAAA++++

12. As A Buyer: Wonderful to sell to, paid promptly and I would sell to her again.

As a Seller: Just as wonderful and I would buy from her again.

:)

13. mistress_S_ is a great person to deal with! Prompt payment, friendly emails, honest and reliable. Perfect!

14. Great buyer!!!Thanks for purchasing from me!!!!!

15. I bought an elf head from Mistress_S_ and she packed it very carefully, paying attention to secure the ears in tons of bubble wrap. :)
      She's a very wonderful person to deal with.
      Thanks!!

16. mistress_S_ bought a B&G Sky head from me. She paid quickly, let me know when it arrived and was all-in-all a complete pleasure to deal with.

Thank you very much!

17. mistress_S_ brought eyes from me, it was a pleasant transaction, fast payment and a friendly buyer! Hope we do this again!

18. mistress_S_ bought a wig from me, she paid swiftly and was a pleasure to do business with.

19. mistress_S_ purchased some tiny Bambicrony sized Hand S-Hooks, paid straight away and even let me know they arrived safely. Would definately sell to her again!
      Thanks so much :)

20. <b>mistrees_S_</b> bought a pair of glass eyes from me. She was wonderful to deal with, and very patient with my moving delays (thanks you >_<) prompt payment and promptly let me know when they arrived. I would definitely deal with her again. Thank you!