1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mistress_S_

Jan 11, 2007

1. Once an item is recieved please leave feedback in this thread and I'll do the same for you!:)

2. Sold some things to mistress_S_ at a meetup, sweet to deal with! :D

3. I had a wonderful transaction, my carrier was going to cost $30 to ship but only ended up costing $15 and I was refunded, (the case is gorgeous too!!), shipping was fast and communication was first class. Highly recommended!

4. Great gal to deal with!

Just completed a transaction, and Mistress_S is great with communication and speedy payment.

Thanks!

5. Mistress_S_ bought a MSD carrier from me,she is very friendly and fast with payment! Thanks so much :D

Brechtje

6. Speedy payment and very sweet. Thanks so much. =D

7. :) Great buyer, fast payment and emails and easy going attitude!

8. I sold a bag to mistress_S_. She was very friendly and serious about the sale. And kindly informed me when it arrived. Thank you so much ^___^

9. Sold a wig to Mistress_S! <3

She was a pleasure to deal with! A++ Buyer

10. I sold a wig to mistress_S, and it was a great transaction! She was prompt about paying, sweet and friendly, and et me know that the package arrived safely.

Many thanks
      Myrtle in CA :)

11. I just had a wonderful transaction with mistress_S
      She payed proptly, let me know straight away when the package arrived, and was just generally a nice person to talk to :kitty2

Would definetly do buisness with again. AAAA++++

12. As A Buyer: Wonderful to sell to, paid promptly and I would sell to her again.

As a Seller: Just as wonderful and I would buy from her again.

:)

13. mistress_S_ is a great person to deal with! Prompt payment, friendly emails, honest and reliable. Perfect!

14. Great buyer!!!Thanks for purchasing from me!!!!!

15. I bought an elf head from Mistress_S_ and she packed it very carefully, paying attention to secure the ears in tons of bubble wrap. :)
      She's a very wonderful person to deal with.
      Thanks!!

16. mistress_S_ bought a B&G Sky head from me. She paid quickly, let me know when it arrived and was all-in-all a complete pleasure to deal with.

Thank you very much!

17. mistress_S_ brought eyes from me, it was a pleasant transaction, fast payment and a friendly buyer! Hope we do this again!

18. mistress_S_ bought a wig from me, she paid swiftly and was a pleasure to do business with.

19. mistress_S_ purchased some tiny Bambicrony sized Hand S-Hooks, paid straight away and even let me know they arrived safely. Would definately sell to her again!
      Thanks so much :)

20. <b>mistrees_S_</b> bought a pair of glass eyes from me. She was wonderful to deal with, and very patient with my moving delays (thanks you >_<) prompt payment and promptly let me know when they arrived. I would definitely deal with her again. Thank you!