1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mitsuki-Chan

Jan 12, 2008

1. ^_^ Please add some feedback to me! :)

2. I had a fantastic trade with Mitsuki, she was wonderful to deal with throughout, and i would happily recommend her. She posted out when she said she would, by the method we agreed on, and was a complete joy to trade with, A++ :)

3. I sold a doll to her, she was very lovely to deal with, responded to PMs promptly and helped fix unexpected money problems with ease! I would definitely sell or buy from her in the future~

4. Sold a head to Mitsuki-Chan. She paid quickly and was pleasant to deal with. Would sell to again!!

5. I have forgot to leave you feedback sweetie! ^_^ Mitsuki is a awesome to deal with I have traded dolls with her and it went well =) she is great in communication! I always work with my mitsu-chan!

6. I bought a pair of CP girl hands from Mitsuki-Chan. The transaction went ery smooth, the hands were shipped fast and safely ^^
      Mitsuki-Chan is great to deal with, very friendly and quick to reply to PMs

7. I bought a pair of CP boy hands and a neck piece from Mitsuki-chan. She was quick to reply, very friendly, and very easy to deal with. A real pleasure overall.

8. I bought a head from Mitsuki-chan ^^ It arrived very fast and safely. She was quick replying PMs and very friendly. I's been a pleasure dealing with her. Thank you very much! ;)

9. i have bought a doll head off Mitsuki-chan. it arrived very fast and she kept me updated all along. i would recommend her to anyone. thanks so much, hope to deal with you again :)

10. I purchased a Soom body from Mitsuki. She's a great communicator and answered all of my questions--I probably nagged her to death! She even shipped express from Denmark to the US when I mentioned that my first meetup was soon. The body did not arrive in one piece or on time thanks to customs/USPS, but when I showed her the damage she offered to buy me replacement hands for the one that broke. All in all, she is great to work with, and even though things did not turn out as expected, none of it was her fault.

11. I bought a MD Miho head from Mitsuki-Chan and she was polite and shipped him out super fast. He arrived today safely packaged. A wonderful transaction x

12. Mitsuki-Chan bought a wig from me and she was very sweet to deal with. She paid very quickly and communication was excellent. There were a few problems during the transaction (not her fault), but during these problems she was so patient and very understanding! I would love to do business with her again. :)

13. I did a face-up for Mitsuki-chan's Bliss, Alex.
      She was quite patient and we kept contact during the shipping (because it was extremely slow..) But she kept calm and understandable. She paid fast and was let me know when he arrived! ^_^ A pleasure to deal with~ absolutely!

14. Mitsuki bought a Ryu head from me and was a pleasure to deal with all the way through. friendly, understanding and swift payment, I'd happily recommend her.

15. Mitsuki-Chan commissioned me for a face-up for her SDF Bliss, and it has been a really lovely transaction. Friendly communication and fast replies made this commission really pleasant.
      Thanks a lot :D

16. Bought Mitsuki-chans FL MNF shushu, all great, good communication, and well packed.
      many thanks :)