Feedback for Mitsuki_Moon

Oct 22, 2008

1. I couldn't find a feedback thread for Mitsuki_Moon so here it is :D

Sold a AA Shi head to Mitsuki_Moon, she was a dream to deal with and communication was great :D
      Highly recommended! :D
      Thanks ;)

2. I sold DZ Yuu head to Mitsuki_Moon, she paid swiftly and was very nice to communicate <3!
      Thanks again for great deal :aheartbea

3. Wonderful transaction. Payment was fast and everything was perfect! Thanks again!

4. Mitsuki joined my daughter & I in a quick Dollmore GO. She paid for her items fast as well as made sure I knew what she wanted and paid for her shipping when her item arrived as well. Great girl to deal with. MK

5. Mitsuki commissioned a chinese shirt from me.

She paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with!

Thank you!

6. Mitsuki joined a Dollmore group order I organised. She was prompt with her payment and a pleasure to deal with.

7. Mitsuki_Moon bought a Kumagoro hat from me and paid the same day she PM'd interest, highly recommended!!!

8. Mitsuki_Moon bought doll outfits from me. Smooth transcation with good communication and prompt payment, thanks!

9. Mitsuki_Moon bought a Naruto sand village headband from me, and everything was perfect.

Lovely buyer, fast payment, excellent communication, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again ;)

Thanks! <3

10. Mitsuki_Moon bought a Luts wig from me. She paid very quick and was very nice to communicate! :) Highly recommended!

11. Mitsuki_Moon participated in my Dollmore group order, and everything went smoothly. She was friendly, had great communication, and was overall lovely to deal with. Thank you!

12. Hey :) recieved the wig I brought from her the next day. I expressed interested yesterday, gave payment and she posted it shortly after :) Very fast, very reliable. She is also very friendly!

Would recommend as a seller!

13. Friendly, understanding buyer! Prompt payment, recommended!

14. Mitsuki_Moon bought a wig off me and she paid right away! Fast, friendly, and good communication! Thanks for another pleasant transaction!

15. I sold a pair of 14mm Luts Blue Glass eyes to Mitsuki_Moon, a very easy and pleasent transaction.

Thanks again!

16. I sold a pair of eyes to Mitsuki_Moon, who was a great customer! She paid promptly and kept in good communication. ^^ Thanks, and enjoy! :3

17. Mitsuki_Moon was a member of my Dollmore GO. Great person to work with and would happily do so again ^^

No problems at all and lovely person to message.
      Thankyou for being a member of the group ^^

18. Sold a shirt to Mitsuki_Moon.

Prompt payment and good communication.

Recommended.

Thank you ^^

19. I sold a fur wig to Sold a shirt to Mitsuki_Moon. She paid very fast, communicate well and the transaction was wonderful. Highly recommended. Thanks!

20. Mitsuki_Moon commission me to do a prince of tennis ryoma cap, good communicating and fast payment :3