1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for miyako

Aug 21, 2010

1. Hi, please leave a feedback if you have made any transactions with me :chocoberry

2. A + buyer!! Miyako bought a volks doll from me. Everything went smoothly. Fast payment and great communication. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!
    3. Kakei bought a clothes set from me and she is a really nice buyer. thanks for everything and merry xmas <3
    4. sorry about my mistake. it should be Miyako T_T
    5. Miyako is very good buyer. All transaction is smooth and perfect. ^^
    6. Veronica commissioned some miniature apples from me, for jewellery and for her doll. Transaction was smooth and payment prompt. I would love to sculpt for her again! :) Thank you!
    7. Miyako bought a SD shirt from me =) It was a good transaction and she was prompt in payment and let me know immediately when it'd arrived to her! Thank you very much =)
    8. I traded a doll with Miyako.
      We had a very nice communication and both dolls arrived well in their new families!
      Miyako is a very friendly and helpfull person,I would like to do another transaction with her,
      many thanks again!
    9. I bought a Volks MSD F-20 from Miyako. She was super friendly and was lenient with the layaway terms (since I needed a longer layaway!) She kept in great contact with me, shipped the doll out fast, and my girl arrived to me in no time! She also included some beautiful extras (including a surprise gift I wasn't expecting!) and I couldn't be happier with my new doll. Thank you for a great transaction~
    10. I've bought a Volks MSD skirt from Miyako. Friendly reply,beautiful skirt,I'm happy. Thanks!

11. I did an international trade with miyako for some Volks brand clothes - and everything went perfectly smooth and quick! Thanks so much! :3
    12. Bought some MSD clothes from Miyako. Transaction was smooth. Communication flawless and the clothes arrived and are in great condition! Thank you!
    13. Bought a wig from Miyako, wig arrived fast & well packed
    14. bought pants from miyako. communication was good, the pants arrived soon, well packed and in great condition.
    15. I sold a head to miyako on layaway. She was a great buyer and very polite. She completed layaway on time and let me know right away when she receives item followed by a feedback. Perfect buyer thank you!
    16. I bought two pairs of socks from miyako. She was very patient and answered all my questions. Perfect transaction, thanks!
    17. I bought a fullset BTSSB Lieselotte outfit from miyako. Good transaction and excellent communication. A+ seller.
    18. I bought two pairs of mini shoes from Miyako. Transaction went smoothly, and the shoes were exactly in the condition described. ^^
    19. Purchased a Cadenza outfit from Miyako and she was an absolute delight !

Very fast in communication - ships when she actually says she will ship, and packages the outfits with extreme care.

I highly recommend purchasing from her and would not hesitate purchasing from her in the future !

Thank you so much !
    20. Bought a Switch Wig from from miyako. The transaction was quick and pleasant, good communication, and the wig arrived in good condition. Thank you!