1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miyu

Aug 6, 2007

1. A lovely wig arrived today from Miyu.. shes a lovely seller

2. bought red glass eyes from her - they're perfect, thank you!

3. Bought some dark reddish brown eyes from Miyu. Very nice to deal with.
      Thanks!

4. If there's anything in Miyu's sales thread that you like, BUY IT! She replies very quickly and was extremely helpful and polite. I just bought some blue glass eyes from her, they arrived in excellent shape, and here's a picture of them!

[​IMG]

Thanks, Miyu! :aheartbea

5. Purchased a doll from Miyu. Great communication, very well packaged and fast to ship to me! Highly recommend this seller! :)

6. bought a yo-sd wig. gorgeous color and it looks fantastic! excellent seller!

7. I bought Soom eyes from Miyu and it was a pleasant transaction! Thank you! :)

8. Lovely elfoll bathing suit arrived today... Wonderful seller I highly recommend

9. Great to deal with. Very quick. The wig was in really good condition.

Thanks a lot ^_^

10. I bought some shoes and a lovely top from Miyu. She was a pleasure to deal with, replied very quickly, and the items arrived on time and well packaged. All in all a great seller!

11. I bought a SD MSdoll 3 head from Miyu and it was a pleasure, many thanks!
      <3

12. Bought a head from Miyu ^.^ .
      Great communication, very well packed and fast shipping !
      Thank you so much , it was a pleasure to deal with =^.^=

13. I bought a couple of clothing items, they arrived in perfect condition. thank you :)

14. Got my Hypermaniac wig, it was in good condition. I'm very happy, thank you. :)

15. I sold a jacket to Miyu and the transaction went cleanly and smoothly. Thank you so much!

16. Bought clothing from Miyu, and it was a very smooth, fast international transaction! Excellent seller!

17. Bought YoSD clothing from Miyu, the transaction was very smoooth. Communication was great and the items arrived safely, I highly recommend her.

18. I bought some clothes from miyu, smooth transaction and nice to deal with, thanks ^^

19. I've sold my one and only Lati WS Lumi to Miyu. She was wonderful to deal with and it is very easy to communicate with her. She paid promptly and is a trustworthy buyer. I would not hesitate to deal with her again in the future if ever another opportunity arises. ^^

Thank you and hope you will love her!! A+!!

20. Miyu is a great seller! Nice to deal with, good communication! The body was in excellent shape, very cautiously packed well and arrived quite fast! I'm very happy with my purchase! THANKS AGAIN! :love