1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miyu

Aug 6, 2007

1. I bought glass eyes from Miyu, she had excellent communication and shipped them really fast ^^ Thanks!

2. Bought a YO-SD t-shirt from Miyu and it arrived very quickly! thanks a lot, my boy loves it :D

3. I bought a shirt and dress from Miyu. They look great and she was pleasant to buy from.

4. I bought 2 shirts from Miyu. Great transaction, very happy, thanks very much!

5. I sold a MSD body to Miyu, although there was some small mistakes occured during the shipping, we still figured the solution out together and she is kind and be patient!^ ^

6. Sold a Suzuna to Miyu. She was very fast on payment, very kind and friendly. Would love to deal with her again.
      Thank you so much and enjoy your Suzu! :)

7. I sold two pair of shoes of my store.
      Everything was ok, great transaction. Really nice to deal with Miyu.^^

Thank you!!^^

8. I bought a pair of purple kitty shoes for my LFs. Miyu is wonderful to deal with! She shipped super fast and my shoes arrived in perfect condition! She even included the little Mimiwoo box that Mimi's shoes tend to come in!

I'm so happy with this transaction and I would buy from her again anytime! I totally recommend her to everyone!

Thanks again Miyu!

9. I bought a darling YO Volks outfit for my LF girls. Miyu was wonderful throughout the transaction and shipped SUPER fast!! I've bought from her before and would buy from her again without any hesitation. She rocks! I highly recommend her to everyone!

Thanks!!

10. I bought a pair of boots and shoes from Miyu and they arrived today. Wonderful transaction and I would definitely buy from Miyu again.

11. On January 14, 2010, Miyu contacted me because she wanted t buy my Iplehouse Luna Tamer. On January 15, 2010 she brought her on 1 month layaway at about 8:30 am... My terms were $295 deposit and the rest paid out in 30 days. She asked to make $100 payment on that day and the $195 after she received a payment from a slae she had going on. I agreed and the $100 was sent.

The next day, she informs me that she lost her job but understood my no refund policy and accepted the lost. That was that really.

The next day {Jan. 16th, today}, me still feeling sorry for her, I pmed her and told her that if for some reason she got a new job and the doll was still availiable, she could continue her layaway and I would consider the $100 she paid as the deposit.

Miyu was happy to hear this and told me she could finish her layaway now and that she could send me $100 right away with the rest paid out as soon as her other sales went through. I agreed and she sent me $100 today.

Two hours later she tells me that she overjudged the situation and really realizes she cannot continue the layaway because she has no job. She then asked for a refund of the $100 she sent today. In my sales thread, I said all sales were final but I made the exception this time and refunded her the $100 she sent today. It really put me out but I did it anyway.

I just wanted to address this on the Forum so that others may see before dealings procede with Miyu

A resolution has already been made met.

Thank You,
      Nina

12. Miyu bought glas eyes from me. Great communication and quick payment! Highly recommended! Thanks!:)

13. I bought a white mohaire from Miyu.
      She had the kindness of putting aside the item for me for a few days until I could pay because I organized a Go.
      The transaction was really smooth and the item was sent fast!
      I happily recommend this seller and would gladly do business again with them!

Thanks again Miyu! :)

14. I bought BW Minifee Woosoo Vampire Girl from Miyu. She shipped her in a tough box with lots of bubblewrap. the day after all the payment was done. She gave me atracking number, so I can check where is my box.
      Thanks Miyu :)

15. Miyu has bought me a custom head. She's been a very good person.

Great transaction, I recommend her!

16. I bought some YosD clothes from Miyu. BRILLIANT! shipped quickly and they arrived in 5 days after transaction was completed GREAT!

17. I bought a doll+ clothes + wig from MIYU and it was a perfect transaction
      She is very serious, friendly; the communication was perfect
      The doll and stuffs arrived quickly and safely
      Thanks for all :):)

18. Purchased a doll from Miyu and had a very lovely experience. Highly recommend her.. Lovely person.

19. I bought some clothes from Miyu and everything was perfect. Buy from her with confidence! ;)