1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miyu

Aug 6, 2007

1. Bought a pair of eyes from Miyu who was a wonderful seller. The eyes are beautiful. Thank you.

2. I bought an outfit from Miyu. Everything was very well, very good communication and fast sending, and the outfit is beautiful !
      Great transaction, highly recommend her ! thank you very much :).

3. i bought a mohair wig from miyu,she is lovely seller,wig was wrapped well and arrived in good condition,thanks again,

4. Bought some clothes from Miyu, communication was good and transaction went smoothly, the item was packed nicely as well! ^^ Won't hesitate to buy from her again!

5. I bought a dollmore dress on Miyu, great communication and fast shipping A+ :)

6. I bought a lovely pair of Musedoll shoes from Miyu. :)

The communication was excellent, the shipping was fast and the shoes arrived in perfect condition

I would buy from Miyu again. A****

:hamster:

7. I leave my second feedback transaction here…what could speak more highly as a recommendation? :D

Miyu sold me a Sadol jumper and it arrived today in perfect condition.

Communication is great and this has been another perfect international transaction
      I really hope to be buying from Miyu again in the near future.

Thank you very much

:hamster:

8. Brought a couple of wigs off Miyu, great packaging, fast service.

9. I purchased a Musedoll dress from Miyu, and I couldn't be more pleased! The dress was shipped promptly, and she had great communication throughout the transaction. Thanks again! ^^

10. I bought Yo-SD girl body from Miyu.
      She is very nice seller, friendly communication, fast shipping and pack very safety :D
      Highly recommended for her ><b

11. I bought a body from Miyu. It was well-packed and arrived quickly. Many thanks!

12. Bought a Sadol jersey with fur from Miyu and had great communication with her. Shirt arrived in excellent condition with everything that was promised :D. Thank you! :aheartbea

13. I bought a clothing item from Miyu and she'a wonderful seller! It arrived well-packaged and is in perfect condition.

14. Sorry about my super late feedback. I was caught up with IRL issue and got really backed-up with leaving feedbacks.

Miyu participated in my Sadol GO and bought Sadol Sweater from me.
      She was very kind and communicative and payment was always made promptly.
      All in all, she was an excellent GO participant and should she join my other GOs, I'd welcome her with open arms :)
      Thank you!!

15. I bought some Musedoll items from Miyu and they are super cute and arrived quickly, thanks!

16. I bought a pair of Yo-SD size horns from Miyu. The item was as described and in excellent condition. I received them quickly after being notified that they were shipped.
      Thank you Miyu!!!!

17. I also purchased a pair of Yo-SD size horns from Miyu. They arrived safely today and were well packaged. Thanks!

18. I bought a beautiful Bambicrony Brava Bambi Isabelle from Miyu in May of this year. Somehow, I completely overlooked leaving feedback on the transaction. Sorry about that!
      :doh

Anyway, I am pleased to say that this beautiful doll arrived quickly and safely. Dealing with Miyu was a very pleasant experience and I would highly recommend this seller to any potential buyers.

Thank you, Miyu, for a wonderful transaction! :fangirl:

19. I had two transaction with Miyu and it went PERFECT!
      she was a wonderful buyer !
      she paid quick and was friendly in all PMs
      ~* ~ * ~ * Thank you so much ~* ~ * ~ *

20. I bought Mio jeans & dollmore boots from Miyu! They arrived as quick as lightning! I am super happy with my purchase! Thanks so much!:)